#1 Posted by Nosferatu2894 (5 posts) -

I'd like to change my account and use this email address. So I'm wondering if I can delete this account?

#2 Posted by Balls (526 posts) -

Yeah, I think so. Go ahead. 

#3 Posted by Vaile (355 posts) -

Well how do I do it? (This is the other account)

#4 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
Balls said:
"Yeah, I think so. Go ahead. "

LMFAO; Your avatar + user name = WIN.
#5 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -

You can't delete your account yourself. If you must have it deleted, ask the staff. But if all you want to do is link your old email to your new account, just fill in a fake email in the old account. If you have to confirm it first, you can create a disposable email here.

#6 Posted by Nosferatu2894 (5 posts) -

Well, yes, that's my main intention. But I don't want to have this account that I never use in case someone else wants to use this name.

#7 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -

Who would want your username?

#8 Posted by Vaile (355 posts) -

I'm sorry, is that supposed to be insulting in some way?
I honestly have no clue, it's just a courtesy.

#9 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

with that name go ahead nah I'm just playing. You might as well abandon the account

#10 Posted by Azteris (810 posts) -
Vaile said:
"I'm sorry, is that supposed to be insulting in some way?
I honestly have no clue, it's just a courtesy.
"


Yes, it was. If the person really is that heartbroken, they can always use Nosferatu2895.
#11 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -

Why would someone else think of registering Nosferatu with those exact numbers attached to it? xD I'm sure they could settle for Nosferatu2895.

#12 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -
Azteris said:
"Vaile said:
"I'm sorry, is that supposed to be insulting in some way?
I honestly have no clue, it's just a courtesy.
"


Yes, it was. If the person really is that heartbroken, they can always use Nosferatu2895."
Dammit, you beat me to it. :P
#13 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -
Axersia said:
"Why would someone else think of registering Nosferatu with those exact numbers attached to it? xD I'm sure they could settle for Nosferatu2895.
"
That's what I was gonna say.
#14 Posted by Vaile (355 posts) -

...Okay, but when some poor soul cries himself to sleep at night because he couldn't have those exact numbers, you'll all feel terrible.
Seriously though, you're right. There's no point.