Dellusional people on Neogaf

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FrictionGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm going to slide my first post here. Hi GB! (I'm tempted to say fanboyzzzzz, but let's not).

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By rebgav

@wintersnowblind: i never understood why people say TLoU is too much like a movie.

If it's in the same vein as Uncharted then it's likely because Naughty Dog are more concerned with/better at producing high-quality aesthetics rather than engaging gameplay mechanics.

Avatar image for deathstriker666
deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Who fucking cares?

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By iamjohn

I'm going to go out on a limb and say ou were probably banned from NeoGAF for a pretty good reason.

fonkymucker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking about the reasoning behind post like these always makes my head hurt.........and not because I slammed my head against my desk after reading it.

PolyesterKyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryanmgraef: I was more than a little freaked out by that baby, man. Babyman? I still suck at that game though, the furthest I ever got was like, the Egyptian levels. I should really just hunker down and get through that shit once and for all.

@astupidvdcase: But yeah, if you don't agree that Zombies Ate My Neighbors is the best game of all time, then get the fuck out.

Harknett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would suggest approaching gaming with an attitude that most people play games because they like them, especially around here. Adults aren't playing Pokemon or CT for retro cool kid points. They play them because they're amazing games.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive never been to neogaf, but Ive been to Giantbomb. Thank you Ryan.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcghee:

Metaphysical ban in the minds of the community though.

same thing.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By Sooty

@rebgav said:

@astupidvdcase said:

@wintersnowblind: i never understood why people say TLoU is too much like a movie.

If it's in the same vein as Uncharted then it's likely because Naughty Dog are more concerned with/better at producing high-quality aesthetics rather than engaging gameplay mechanics.

I really enjoyed The Last of Us, but Naughty Dog making it so walking through a door instantly spawned enemies was fucking ridiculous. I used listen mode to look out for enemies ahead, place was deserted, walked through a doorway. BOOM 7 INFECTED.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First post. Bashes Chrono Trigger. No thanks

warchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By warchief

@astupidvdcase said:

Hello, i am new here just because i got banned on neogaf, i liked neogaf cause it was very active with lots of good threads but i got banned for probably saying "fanbois" and not reading the rules thread as a junior member.

No Caption Provided

That right there is why I love being part of NeoGAF. Users who have nothing to contribute to a conversation get banned.

If you manage to get banned from here as well, I suggest your next stop be the xbox community forums.

Also for the record, when you make a thread like this, and claim that NeoGAF has miraculous powers to make Developers "hate us" and enforce DRM you only feed the monster that is NeoGAF.

Lastly, people have opinions that are different than yours! [shocking I know...] but when there is a counterpoint to something you have said and the only retort you have is "fanbois", yeah that's considered a vapid reply.

GLHB

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

You know, this has just made me want to find that original wordpress blog that Giant Bomb started as. To dig into the archives and find the very first post. Just to see if the very first words that Jeff posted on Giant Bomb were "So I just got banned from Gamespot..."

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astupidvdcase: Yeah... you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to being dismissive about a game. Not when you claim Chrono Trigger is only liked because of nostalgia, then admit you didn't own a PS1 (not the system it first came out on) and that you don't like RPGs.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#66 MattyFTM  Moderator

Hey, welcome to the site. Please check out our rules and FAQ's here. Starting your first thread complaining about being banned from another site really doesn't get you off on the right foot. Most people will come to the conclusion that you deserved it and that just leads to pointless arguing.

You can probably tell where this is going by now - locked.