DEVELOPER DIARY: PM Fwding....

coonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 12

Edited By coonce
PM Forwarding is now live. You can now add new people to a PM thread where you see fit.

To do so, simply click to view a PM thread. At the bottom of the thread is the reply form. In the recipients field above the subject field, simply click the field and enter the name of the user you wish to add to the thread. Then click submit.

The new user will be added to the thread and will have full access to the entire thread as well as the ability to reply.

No Caption Provided

coonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By coonce
PM Forwarding is now live. You can now add new people to a PM thread where you see fit.

To do so, simply click to view a PM thread. At the bottom of the thread is the reply form. In the recipients field above the subject field, simply click the field and enter the name of the user you wish to add to the thread. Then click submit.

The new user will be added to the thread and will have full access to the entire thread as well as the ability to reply.

No Caption Provided

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Awesome.  I will use it when I need to.

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Disgaeamad

Awesome. My plan to add you to all of my PM conversations can now be put into effect!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Minor bug (I also posted it in your PM snide forwarded), when lots of people are added they appear off the side of the users text box thingy:

No Caption Provided

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

Nice, really nice. That is pretty damn awesome. Now I don't feel so bad about forgetting to add someones name to a group PM and having to send it out twice!