Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -
PM Forwarding is now live. You can now add new people to a PM thread where you see fit.

To do so, simply click to view a PM thread. At the bottom of the thread is the reply form. In the recipients field above the subject field, simply click the field and enter the name of the user you wish to add to the thread. Then click submit.

The new user will be added to the thread and will have full access to the entire thread as well as the ability to reply.

#1 Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -
PM Forwarding is now live. You can now add new people to a PM thread where you see fit.

To do so, simply click to view a PM thread. At the bottom of the thread is the reply form. In the recipients field above the subject field, simply click the field and enter the name of the user you wish to add to the thread. Then click submit.

The new user will be added to the thread and will have full access to the entire thread as well as the ability to reply.

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18910 posts) -

Awesome.  I will use it when I need to.

#3 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

Awesome. My plan to add you to all of my PM conversations can now be put into effect!

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

Minor bug (I also posted it in your PM snide forwarded), when lots of people are added they appear off the side of the users text box thingy:

#5 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Nice, really nice. That is pretty damn awesome. Now I don't feel so bad about forgetting to add someones name to a group PM and having to send it out twice!