Devil May Cry 4 $4.99

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

PSA. On XBL right now. Saw nothing about this after a very quick look.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

DMC4 wasn't too bad. I enjoyed it when I played it.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

That's a good price..

To anyone who's never played DMC4 go ahead and check it out, and remember devils never cry..

Loading Video...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

A damn fine price for what is undoubtedly the best DMC gameplay of the lot. DMC3 is still overall the better game, but DMC4 from a raw gameplay standpoint I think is much better.

Hell, I'm not ashamed to admit that DMC4 is one of my favourite games of the generation, purely for its gameplay alone, despite it also having a god awful soundtrack, garbage story, and featuring Dante at his most unbearable.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By I_smell

Right there with ya buddy, I played like a hundred hours of Bloody Palace, that survival mode.

I'm currently trying to hack a completed save into this PC version so I can unlock Bloody Palace without playing the campaign for 10 hours first.
No luck yet :I

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Humanity

The only problem with DMC4 is that it's basically half a game, unless you're really that in love with the combat system.

Either way the only proper solution is to play Bayonetta

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7  Edited By MildMolasses

I don't know how the PC versions are, but at the moment you can get 3 and 4 bundled for $7.50 on Steam

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By I_smell

I played Bayonetta, but wasn't a huge fan of it.

Seems like you're supposed to dodge an attack by a close shave, then unleash on the guy in slow-motion- and for all the different moves and shapes everyone has, that's always pretty much the tactic.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

That's a good price..

To anyone who's never played DMC4 go ahead and check it out, and remember devils never cry..

Loading Video...

Brad needs to skip DMC2 and get right on DMC3 once he finishes DMC1. Since he's playing on PC he'll be playing the easy Special Edition version, but at least it's better than nothing. He would never get past Cerberus on the original DMC3 version.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golguin said:

@falserelic said:

That's a good price..

Brad needs to skip DMC2 and get right on DMC3 once he finishes DMC1. Since he's playing on PC he'll be playing the easy Special Edition version, but at least it's better than nothing. He would never get past Cerberus on the original DMC3 version.

I think he should go ahead and play all the DMC games, just for shits and giggles. He'll see how the quality for DMC 2 goes down, then play DMC3 and see all the nice improvements that's been made. After that he can play DMC 4 and see how it takes abit of a step back. Then after he beats all the games, he'll have an overall impression on the series as a whole.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@yummylee: Whaaaat dude. Dante was absolutely amazing in this.

Loading Video...

All of the little bits where he gets his weapons are fantastic.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By falserelic

@demoskinos said:

@yummylee: Whaaaat dude. Dante was absolutely amazing in this.

All of the little bits where he gets his weapons are fantastic.

And some people out there knows how to use them. Those people have mad skills.

Loading Video...

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@golguin said:

@falserelic said:

That's a good price..

Loading Video...

Actually, I've been hoping he would get into 2 for a while. I would just like to see it in action to try and get a feeling for why it's hated so much. There isn't much point in revisiting the series if it's just going to gloss over the missteps