DF #38: Richard Epcar Interview!

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush
We have a few listener questions once again and a special guest to deliver them (a gift for longtime listeners). After that we talk about what we have been playing such as: Prince of Persia, Socom: Confrontation, Ring of Red and some more Far Cry 2 impressions. We discuss some gaming news and then end the show with a special interview. We have an interview with Richard Epcar (you're probably saying, "Who?"). This fine gentleman is responsible for The Joker and Raiden in the MK vs DCU, Ansem in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Heart RE: Chain of Memories, and Batou in the Ghost in the Shell anime (among a bunch of other crappola). Enjoy our exclusive interview and sorry for the scratchy audio (that's what she said).

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kush
We have a few listener questions once again and a special guest to deliver them (a gift for longtime listeners). After that we talk about what we have been playing such as: Prince of Persia, Socom: Confrontation, Ring of Red and some more Far Cry 2 impressions. We discuss some gaming news and then end the show with a special interview. We have an interview with Richard Epcar (you're probably saying, "Who?"). This fine gentleman is responsible for The Joker and Raiden in the MK vs DCU, Ansem in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Heart RE: Chain of Memories, and Batou in the Ghost in the Shell anime (among a bunch of other crappola). Enjoy our exclusive interview and sorry for the scratchy audio (that's what she said).

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By hendersonman

Thats what she said... thats right I am leaving the Your momma jokes in favor of the lame Office jokes.

RodneythePom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By RodneythePom

nice interview! Keep up the great work!

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I just can say that your Podcast was super awesome .

This version of Distributed failure was one of the most professional and funny one . I loved the moment where your Podcast was exploded with laughter .   

Your guest was soooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooool  lolz

@Kush : you are really funny , loved it  

@hendersonman  :You are as a cool host as one could be

@Gus : well I do not know you too much........... not yet , though I should say that your accent is awesome  

Keep up the good work guys  ; you are getting better and better .   

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By The_Icon

Nice!

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hendersonman

I think my favorite part of the interview is when he talked about Christopher Lee not taking any crap.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kush

It's nice to see the support guys. :) ...I feel a bit dirty for being part of this show and I still haven't listened to the interview myself.

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hendersonman

yeah you should listen considering that you disappeared as soon as the interview started, leaving me alone to do it

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kush

Well you said you didn't need me so *poof*...I got the fuck out! Anyways, you guys should definitely give this episode a listen and even if you don't want to hear our retarded asses you can skip about an hour into the show and just listen to the interview.

Don't think, just "do it".

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I personally loved the first part of the show as well .

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kush

Thank you kindly db90 ...I think you're our only fan! :P ...This upcoming show we have an extra special question from a very surprising person. <--- It is quite ridiculous in fact.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Kush said:
"Thank you kindly db90 ...I think you're our only fan! :P ...This upcoming show we have an extra special question from a very surprising person. <--- It is quite ridiculous in fact."
NO , you certainly have many fans though people are busy at this time of the year and they do not have the time to listen to 2 + hours of podcast .
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kush

Are show has been getting 100+ downloads the past few weeks so we know that there are people listening to the show, but there aren't many "vocal" fans.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Kush said:
"Are show has been getting 100+ downloads the past few weeks so we know that there are people listening to the show, but there aren't many "vocal" fans."
yeah , some do not bother  lol