DF Christmas Special

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush
I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and all that jazz. The Christmas special of Distributed Failure is now up for your listening pleasure! We talk about past memories, favorite games, and trail off-topic more than usual. It's a shorter show, but it's still a goodie. This is our present from us to you...so Merry Christmas and have a great day! I also just wanted to thank Daniel_Beck_90 and Virago for sending in their stories as well.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kush
I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and all that jazz. The Christmas special of Distributed Failure is now up for your listening pleasure! We talk about past memories, favorite games, and trail off-topic more than usual. It's a shorter show, but it's still a goodie. This is our present from us to you...so Merry Christmas and have a great day! I also just wanted to thank Daniel_Beck_90 and Virago for sending in their stories as well.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By albedos_shadow

Yay to off-topic rambling!

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By hendersonman

We were off the chains this episode... kinda... not really.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kush

I think this show is worth the listen just to hear daniel_beck_90's voice...and my rendition of Virago! :P

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Kush said:
"I think this show is worth the listen just to hear daniel_beck_90's voice...and my rendition of Virago! :P"
  lol yeah , I gotta an awful voice 
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kush
daniel_beck_90 said:
"lol yeah , I gotta an awful voice "
I don't think so...Me and Rob love your voice. I think your voice is extremely unreal and full of awesomeness! We think your voice should be a guest on the show!
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Kush said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"lol yeah , I gotta an awful voice "
I don't think so...Me and Rob love your voice. I think your voice is extremely unreal and full of awesomeness! We think your voice should be a guest on the show!"
  really ? I personally think my voice is enough to make a girl turned off immediately  !!!!! :D
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daniel_beck_90

Could not manage to listen to all the Podcast (I am in a rush ; gotta go visit dozens of relatives) though I will certainly come back and listen to all the show at night .
so I will comment later
hey wait ! , I almost forgot , I loved the way Hendersonman started the show  , it was soooooooooooooo cool and Kush's immediate response was even cooler ( satanic serial killer ?!!!!  lol )

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kush

Well thanks for the constant support db90...Have a great day and Merry Christmas! :)

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I listened to the whole  Podcast and it was really cool , I think Gus and ’s memories were good and Hendesonman had the best memory of all . ( they've got tons of Gamecube over there  lol )

all and all it was a great Podcast .

PS : there is nothing wrong with off-topics ,just like jokes they make the Podcasts more interesting and less boring    

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11  Edited By Manachild

listened to your show for the first time with this episode and enjoyed it alot, keep up the good work.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kush

Glad you enjoyed it as always df90...and I'm happy that you enjoyed your first listen as well Manachild. :) Also happy to see that at least one person is back to negging posts. You should get some more people to do it...it's quite hilarious!