#1 Posted by DoctorTran (1563 posts) -

Hey... Did anyone else catch the last hotspot? Where at the end... -someone- did a Jeff Gerstman-esque ending "For all your Game (so on so forth) news stufff HOTSPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT DOT COOOOOOOOOM" kind of thing..

Did anyone else feel a little bothered by that? I mean.. that was Jeffs thing. I think maybe the only other person to do it after him was... Eh... no one I can think of. I don't know I guess I just think it's a bit... wrong.

I don't know... Maybe i'm wrong.

#2 Edited by Keano (466 posts) -

havent listened to the hotspot in 3 months.

unsubscribed when they added a bunch of idiots that know as much about games as a wii owning soccer mom.

Poor ryan mcdonald, richardo torres and Brian ekberg, i feel for them
#3 Posted by DoctorTran (1563 posts) -

I quit listening for a month and then went back. When I went back Tor Thorson left so... I was pleased. I started to get annoyed by him so... yeah.

I really don't mind it much anymore but... this just didn't seem right to me... whatsoever.

#4 Posted by solidlife (879 posts) -

i still listen to it its very medicore its some times enjoyable but when Brendan sinclaire stops hosting it i think it will be the end for me.

#5 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -
Keano said:
"havent listened to the hotspot in 3 months.
unsubscribed when they added a bunch of idiots that know as much about games as a wii owning soccer mom.

"
yeah same here. the last time i listened to it was when one of the new guys , name escapes me, said he had never played a GTA game and had no desire to do so.
i mean come on would you listen to a movie critics opinions if he said he had never seen the godfather and never wanted to. fuck no.
im not putting gta and godfather on the same level mind but you get my point

gamespot has some good people still there kvo, mechberg, aaron, thor, so its sad to see how shit is has become

#6 Posted by MachoFantastico (4719 posts) -

Haven't listened to the Hotspot for at least 3 months, when all the changes happened I stopped listening. Like many.

I do still listen to the GameSpotUK Podcast tho, being from the UK and everything.
#7 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -
TrueEnglishGent said:
"Haven't listened to the Hotspot for at least 3 months, when all the changes happened I stopped listening. Like many.

I do still listen to the GameSpotUK Podcast tho, being from the UK and everything.
"
guy and other guy are ok but the girl annoys me
#8 Posted by Kazona (3070 posts) -

Nope, didn't bother me one thing. Not like Jeff has some kind of patent on screaming a website's name....

#9 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

Used to be better...

#10 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Keano said:
"havent listened to the hotspot in 3 months.

"

Same here for exactly same reasons. I would add Homer Rabarra to that list though, that dude is awesome, great energy, he should be hosting the main show, not Ryan.

It's sheer desperation...

#11 Posted by Rowr (5711 posts) -

if it was done jokingly i dont see a problem with it. It would almost be considered a head nod to giantbomb. Or self deprecating humour.

either that or its coincidence and your making something big out of something small.

#12 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

All podcasts pale in comparison with "Game Scoop!" and "Podcast Beyond".

And that's the truth. The bombcast has been pretty boring, in my opinion...

#13 Posted by Rowr (5711 posts) -
AndrewGaspar said:
"All podcasts pale in comparison with "Game Scoop!" and "Podcast Beyond".

meh they got nothing on 3rl
#14 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Game Sausage so powns all others.