Did anyone else enjoy Serious Sam 2 as much as i did?

bdhost05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bdhost05

seeing the trailers for the new Serious Sam HD reminded me of this game, and how not very many people liked it much. i, however, thought Serious Sam 2 was a very good game.  i thought sam's dialogue was hilarious, and liked the gameplay better than The First Encounter  or The Second Encounter. 

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

All I know is: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" All I know is: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "
I believe it was actually " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" but that is just getting nit picky.
xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By xpgamer7

I loved it, serious sam was one of the few PC games I ever played. It was crazy hilarious and plenty of fun. I think they should make an anti serious sam where you play as the god of monsters and play it like an RTS with the ability to switch to any of your monsters.