#1 Posted by Lokno (422 posts) -

This game paints a truly terrifying alternate history

The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army? Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosi...

Hopefully Jeff reads this description on the NDX Steam? Segment.

#2 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3876 posts) -

Pack it up folks, the Nazis have won.

#3 Posted by DystopiaX (5378 posts) -

Saw this on Steam but the gameplay looked boring.

#4 Posted by zFUBARz (675 posts) -

god damn i want a quick look of this so badly!

#5 Posted by EveretteScott (1596 posts) -
@zFUBARz said:
" god damn i want a quick look of this so badly! "
I actually would to considering this game intrigues me that I would like to buy it but really don't want it to be wasted if it's crap.
#6 Posted by BunkerBuster (1054 posts) -

What? Why do the Nazis get all the cool ass dinosaurs. Why can't the allies have that. Unless you're playing the Nazis and riding the dinosaurs this game is the WORST!

#7 Posted by UnrealDP (1256 posts) -

i bought it but there are no servers and every time i make my own not a soul joins so i guess they are haviing launch problems.
#8 Posted by Yanngc33 (4551 posts) -
@BunkerBuster: I think you can choose to play as the nazis and ride the dinosaurs. That's one hell of a compromise
#9 Posted by BunkerBuster (1054 posts) -
@Yanngc33:
I know its going to be disappointing but I'm going to tell you the harsh truth. You can play as a dinosaur but you will never ride one in this game TT. It crushes my soul just thinking about it.
#10 Posted by RoyaleWithCheese (40 posts) -

You know what? Hitler's mind had cracked so badly by the end of the war that I wouldn't be surprised if he considered this.

#11 Posted by craigbo180 (1763 posts) -

More games should have dinosaurs. Modern Warfare 3 get hype.

#12 Posted by Yanngc33 (4551 posts) -

Than this game doesn't deserve any attention@BunkerBuster

#13 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19303 posts) -

i'll have to see some gameplay first

#14 Posted by Empirepaintball (1456 posts) -

I'm officially in 100%.