#1 Edited by dinkys (51 posts) -

Anybody else watch this masterpiece back in the day?

Dinosaurs with laser guns attached to them.... DINOSAURS WITH FRIKKIN LASER GUNS!

#2 Posted by Brodehouse (9624 posts) -

I had the fucking pilot episode on a VHS. I bought it at a garage sale. Fucking crystals that glow and control dinosaurs. Robot dinosaur heads. That Stalagosaurus or whatever it's name is that essentially had an APC thing on its back.

#3 Posted by Brodehouse (9624 posts) -

HARNESS THE POWERRRRRR

DINO RIDERRRRRRS

#4 Posted by StarvingGamer (8030 posts) -

I loved the shit out of Dino Riders and had a few of the toys. I stopped buying them around the time they started doing battle-damage, just because there were too many other toys I wanted to buy.

#5 Posted by Akyho (1586 posts) -

I watched the VHS tape a tone, kept renting it from the video store.

Always wanted the toys that was advertised, simply were not available in the uk.

#6 Posted by Slag (4053 posts) -

Dinosaurs need to be the new ninjas/zombies trope in games.

#7 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

Looks super familiar but I can't remember ever watching it. I think a family member may have had a toy from the show?

#8 Posted by Chrisbot84 (44 posts) -

Guys, there is totally a website dedicated to Dino-Riders, check it! http://www.dinoridersworld.com/ The design is total shit, but there is some really cool pictures and info there.

I had a bunch of the toys growing up, the t-rex and triceratops and a few others. That show rocked.

#9 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6101 posts) -

Dino riders on the storm

Into (John) Hammond's house they're born

Into Costa Rica's world they're thrown

Like a raptor with a bone

Nedry out alone

Dino riders on the storm!

#10 Posted by ajamafalous (11866 posts) -

#11 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

@ajamafalous: Man I remember this show... They had the biggest fucking toys on the planet, like 1-2 pounds of solid plastic! I broke my toe after I dropped one on it.

#12 Posted by Daneian (1208 posts) -

@Brodehouse: The one that had all those Tonka truck commercials in it? I had that. Holy jeez, I can still see them smashing through a stack of Lincoln Logs.

#13 Posted by selbie (1847 posts) -

I loved how they blatantly ripped the sound effects from Star Wars.

Also, Frank Welker is legion

#14 Edited by XtremePudim (86 posts) -

never watched Dino Riders, but i did watch Extreme Dinosaurs, i remember almost nothing about it, except the opening theme posted above that randomly pops in my head every now and then