Discussion Time: The Most Broken Game You've Ever Played.

• 59 results
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Alpha Protocol. I remember every second of playing that game being a fight against its engine/mechanics/story/characters/whatever. I hate the game so much. I played 06 as well but some of the bugs were at least entertaining.

JBG4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Alpha Protocol. I remember every second of playing that game being a fight against its engine/mechanics/story/characters/whatever. I hate the game so much. I played 06 as well but some of the bugs were at least entertaining.

I will totally give you that some of the bugs in '06 were entertaining. Ending up in that tree for no reason other than Sonic, or me, woke up from some insane fever dream got a good 10 minute laugh out of me.

I have never played Alpha Protocol but I own it on Steam... I'll eventually play it out of morbid curiosity.

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

At one time I wanted to play Halo 3 on the Master Chief Collection with local coop. On that day I found that it was literally impossible to begin playing Halo 3 on the Master Chief Collection with local coop. I have seen buggy games, but when you can't even begin playing a big ass first party release, that is a little special.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Probably Skyrim. Though most glitches and bugs I've experienced were probably the fault of too many mods.

JBG4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Levius said:

At one time I wanted to play Halo 3 on the Master Chief Collection with local coop. On that day I found that it was literally impossible to begin playing Halo 3 on the Master Chief Collection with local coop. I have seen buggy games, but when you can't even begin playing a big ass first party release, that is a little special.

Special is the right word... It does take a special kind of effort to mess up a first party collection of the mascot for the XBOX brand over the last 14 years the way that 343 did. I was amazed at how broken that game was when I "tried" to play it.

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

Dragon Age inquisition

se1zur3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Without a doubt it would be the Sonic 2006 game you mentioned. My problem is my 4 year old is obsessed with anything Sonic. We went to a Gamestop to pick up a Sonic game that he hadn't played before. I knew it was probably crap, but figured we should try it. The game used was $20 and I wish the employee would have said something about how terrible that game is. I would love to see Jeff play that.

viking_funeral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Arcanum? When I bought the game at release, I couldn't even get it to launch on several computers. Same with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, which ended up being one of my favorite games (after the unofficial patches).

Man, do I love Obsidian / Troika, but they seriously have a problem with buggy games.

@Chocobodude3 said:

Dragon Age inquisition

Really?

There were some stupid parts, like that guy in the Western Approach who had the high probability of falling through the world, making the quest unfinishable, or the missing landmark on the same map, but overall I feel it was better than Dragon Age 2.

Then again, if that is the most broken game you've ever played, then you are a lucky duder.

JBG4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chocobodude3: @se1zur3: @viking_funeral:Different folks have different experiences with every game. I personally had zero issues with Dragon Age but I totally understand if you did. I remember everyone talking about how buggy the previous two Fallout games were and I also went through those crash free and with no issues.

Another horribly broken experience that I tried to strike from my memory was Ultima IX... I could never get more than a few minutes into it back in the day without something catastrophic happening to my save or the game itself.