Dissidia

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RoxasXIII

I know this question is going to seem dumb as hell considering I just bought the game and haven't been able to actually play it yet (my psp is somewhere else). I was just wondering if the giant bomb users like the game or not? 

KingFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KingFrost

Its pretty fun, ho.

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thecleric

It's alright

Lots and lots of grinding

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By AgentJ

It looks great, and if i had the money for it i'd already own it. I have a soft spot in my heart for franchise-spanning fighters like this, Smash Bros, and the upcoming Fate Unlimited Codes and Tales of Versus

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RoxasXIII
@AgentJ: Yeah I can see what you mean. I think I really wanted this because this game pretty much illustrates what I thought Final Fantasy fights were supposed to look like, like they do in Advent Children.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#6  Edited By AgentJ
@RoxasXIII said:
" @AgentJ: Yeah I can see what you mean. I think I really wanted this because this game pretty much illustrates what I thought Final Fantasy fights were supposed to look like, like they do in Advent Children. "
Eh, I could care less about Advent Children. What I really want to do is kick everyones ass with Terra (especially Kefka)
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King
@AgentJ said:
" @RoxasXIII said:
" @AgentJ: Yeah I can see what you mean. I think I really wanted this because this game pretty much illustrates what I thought Final Fantasy fights were supposed to look like, like they do in Advent Children. "
Eh, I could care less about Advent Children. What I really want to do is kick everyones ass with Terra (especially Kefka) "
Why not " especially Tidus" or "especially Rinoa" (I'm working on it) :P?
thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thecleric
@AgentJ said:
" @RoxasXIII said:
Eh, I could care less about Advent Children. What I really want to do is kick everyones ass with Terra (especially Kefka) "
It's all about Golbez, baby.
RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RoxasXIII
@Video_Game_King:  Ahaha dude I was cracking up from that comic strip, you gotta love penny arcade. 

@AgentJ: It doesn't really have much to do with Advent Children for me, just the fact that I always imagined that the Final Fantasy characters had epic battles where they flew around and crap.