Divekick PS4 online completely empty. Anyone wanna play?

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I just bought divekick and am sorely disappointed to find that there I cannot find a match online. None at all, lobbies are empty, ranked is empty, and unranked is empty.

I moved recently and have not made any close friends yet, so I have no one to play offline with either.

Does anyone want to play divekick online?

NonSequitur777

^Is my psn

Dragon_Puncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I had that some problem with a friend yesterday. Sounds like something has been wrong with the servers since release, would be crazy if the game was completely dead less than a week from release.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@dragon_puncher: Really wouldn't be surprised if it's just completely dead.

Astounding that they didn't give the PS4 version for free for those that already bought the PS3 version.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragon_puncher: well, I hope it's just the servers... Add me if you wanna play, please

DaSenzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am niether able to find matches. The Top ranked player has already played over 2000 online matches, so I suppose there are people online.

I will add you to my friends list NonSequitur777. I am really bad at the game and do not really speak english, but at least we can test if the game works online or not.

I am Shin_Senzai.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I was never able to find matches with the Vita version, so it's not surprising there's barely anyone playing the PS4 version online.

DaSenzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awright.

Just played a few matches against the same guy online. So the game works. Also according to this guy: "http://www.pslife.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20436&p=224023#p224022", He said that out of 1.750.000 people on PSNprofiles only 54 people has bought the game. So...ehmmm... Yeah. No one has the game, and that is why, we cannont find matches.

It is really a shame, since the game itself is pretty good :(

ChrisTolmeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's far too late, but if anybody ever wants to play, add me: RetroHero64