Avatar image for knightofcydonia
knightofcydonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By knightofcydonia

What the hell is Capcom doing? Why are they freaking rebooting Devil May Cry for? I have been a big DMC fan since the first one came out and I don't see why they are rebooting it and changing Dante, completely he looks like an emo douche bag. I mean the old DMC still has great game play, really good story, awesome  characters and kick-ass cutscens and they can still do a lot more with what they already have. I don't like it at all, I am sicken by it and I will boycott this awful crap. So, as far as I'm concerned this reboot thing is highly unnecessary and not worthy to even be a DMC game...

knightofcydonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By knightofcydonia

What the hell is Capcom doing? Why are they freaking rebooting Devil May Cry for? I have been a big DMC fan since the first one came out and I don't see why they are rebooting it and changing Dante, completely he looks like an emo douche bag. I mean the old DMC still has great game play, really good story, awesome  characters and kick-ass cutscens and they can still do a lot more with what they already have. I don't like it at all, I am sicken by it and I will boycott this awful crap. So, as far as I'm concerned this reboot thing is highly unnecessary and not worthy to even be a DMC game...

fakename50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fakename50

Calm down sparky, perhaps you should wait for some gameplay before you get all "boycott this shit" ...  
and maybe it's just me but dante always looked like an emo douche.

pnevares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#3  Edited By pnevares

Somebody mentioned it elsewhere on the site, but I'm excited about the DMC reboot only because I haven't even played any of the games yet. Might be nice to experience it from the "new start".

DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By DarkShaper

Don't get me wrong I love the old Devil May Cry stuff,I have even read the prequel book but Dante already looked emo and was a  total  douche bag to begin with.

thebooya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thebooya
@fakename50 said:
" Calm down sparky, perhaps you should wait for some gameplay before you get all "boycott this shit" ...   and maybe it's just me but dante always looked like an emo douche. "
This.
cornwalliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By cornwalliz

Back in 2001we didn't care or some of us didn't what an emo was. Dante just kicked ass and looked cool doing it. Nowadays we just label it an emo because of this trend. Im not sure I like this new look, I think it could be better, lets just hope if is a new Dante it could a prequel to DMC 3. Lets just wait for more info

Dantekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Dantekiller

i am not buying 

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#8  Edited By psykhophear
@knightofcydonia: I had the same reaction as you did when I first saw the trailer. Devil May Cry is already an established series so I don't see the reason why Capcom is rebooting it. Normally a game is remade when the franchise hasn't been touched so long and it's a way of introducing it to new audience, but the latest DMC game is only like two years old so your guess is as good as mine. 

Why not just make Devil may Cry 5? It doesn't make any sense. I demand an explanation from Capcom!
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By MysteriousBob
@knightofcydonia said:
"  changing Dante, completely he looks like an emo douche bag."
Uhh, so how did they change him?
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zeforgotten

Oh no, one guy boycotts a game. 
I'm sad to say that I don't think they're gonna feel it in their wallets, sorry buddy 

Again, he looked emo before, so stop trying to make it sound like he looked badass. 
He actually looked like an emo chick o.O

coolfurby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By coolfurby

i wanna suck his dick he look so damn good

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By m1k3

why not reboot it, it didn't seem to be doing well with the whole Dante and Nero thing.

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Akrid

Can't fucking wait for the stereotype of "emo" to die out.

Avatar image for ultimatepunchrod
ultimatepunchrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By ultimatepunchrod

i think it looks awesome. gonna get it. and yea i love the old DMC games.

knightofcydonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By knightofcydonia
@Psykhophear said:
" @knightofcydonia: I had the same reaction as you did when I first saw the trailer. Devil May Cry is already an established series so I don't see the reason why Capcom is rebooting it. Normally a game is remade when the franchise hasn't been touched so long and it's a way of introducing it to new audience, but the latest DMC game is only like two years old so your guess is as good as mine.  Why not just make Devil may Cry 5? It doesn't make any sense. I demand an explanation from Capcom! "
Agreed
knightofcydonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By knightofcydonia
@MysteriousBob said:
" @knightofcydonia said:
"  changing Dante, completely he looks like an emo douche bag."
Uhh, so how did they change him? "
Old Dante 

No Caption Provided

New Dante
No Caption Provided

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HitmanAgent47

the president of ninja theory pasted his emo douche baggery head and called him dante. That's what you get for outsourcing a perfectly designed game to a mediocre developer who should of been out of business a long time ago, not given them more work. I am offended someone actually made this decision. Spread the word and start a petition to give the character white hair to salvage what's left of the real dante. Even the creator of the devil may cry series doesn't like the design. He probally regrets giving the game to a sub 80% gamerankings developer to appeal more to the west.