Posted by BillyTheKid (484 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Do you Blog (33 votes)

Yes 33%
No 67%

Do you blog? Here or otherwise?

My Answer: No, I currently do not really blog at all, on here or otherwise. While I always have a whole bunch of ideas in my head I really do not want to take the time to try and get it to look nice and get all my thoughts down. Also I am not sure if all the ideas I have are actually good, or if people actually want to or would read them.

#1 Edited by Fredchuckdave (4479 posts) -

Yep but can't advertise here for odd reasons and if there is such advertising in this thread it will be locked speedily; thus defeating the purpose of the thread existing in the first place. Can't even talk about how to write a blog or anything of that nature; such is the bizarre rule set of this forum. Posting a thread with "blog" in the title not in the context of (blog post) will also cause mods to look at this thread with intense scrutiny and suspicion.

#2 Posted by Pr1mus (3513 posts) -

I blogged today!

First time in years.

#3 Posted by SexyToad (2739 posts) -

I tried once, I sucked at it. So no.

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (12973 posts) -

Nah. Maybe I will, some day. But I don't have much interesting to say, and nobody really cares anyway so who cares?

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (34604 posts) -

Of course not.

#6 Posted by Fattony12000 (6354 posts) -
#7 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

God no, I am not some pathetic loser.

#8 Edited by Fattony12000 (6354 posts) -

YOU'RE GONNA CONTROL ALL OF IT.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

INVADE ME.

#9 Posted by RobotHamster (4156 posts) -

Lol no.

#10 Posted by Branthog (7332 posts) -

No. I pretty much got tired of producing web content about the time that every teenager and mom decided to become a "blogger" and constantly foist their uninteresting thoughts on society. No matter how interesting something I have to say is, it's not interesting enough to make a dedicated presentation of it. There's almost not even enough worth discussing in forums on.

#11 Edited by Canteu (2814 posts) -

Never.

#12 Posted by Boopie (191 posts) -

Yes I am an avid blogger. Great post!

#13 Posted by Video_Game_King (34604 posts) -

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

INVADE ME.

You're not Claude; you can't make such cryptic statements.

#14 Posted by Clonedzero (3721 posts) -

no. i dont blog.

i dont think anyone would read it lol

#15 Posted by RioStarwind (370 posts) -

No, I just don't see a reason to since I'm sure the one thing I could talk about (video games surprise!) has already been blogged about to death already. I always preferred to read someone else's opinion rather than write my own.

#16 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4655 posts) -

I did twice.

#17 Edited by Fattony12000 (6354 posts) -

@video_game_king said:

@fattony12000 said:

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

INVADE ME.

You're not Claude; you can't make such cryptic statements.

I meant to post that here.

I did so, and then thought that I should leave this here. For posterity's sake.

#18 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2150 posts) -

Nope mainly because I have a hard time putting down my thoughts into words. Also I am a super shitty storytelle.

#19 Posted by Nonused (209 posts) -

I vlog. youcan chck me out on youtub.com

#20 Posted by wemibelec90 (1280 posts) -

I try to as much as I can, to work on my writing. I've posted blogs here before, but since the forums are no longer are the front page, it would be hard to get people to read it without directing people there. Mostly, i post on my own blog--where no one reads what I write anyways. I wouldn't mind criticism and interaction with others, but I don't really know how to court such a thing in this day and age. *shrug*

I really liked Bitmob, because I often got things promoted to the front page where at least some people would read it and comment. With their transition to Gamesbeat, it feels like no one is even reading that stuff anymore, and I don't really blame them (since Gamesbeat is a pretty terrible site, design-wise). That was where I had the most fun writing about games.