#1 Posted by familyphotoshoot (703 posts) -

There are days when I get home from work or school, log onto this site, see that they've uploaded two or three new QLs, a mailbag episode, maybe an archived TNT or other live event that I missed, and think "Fuck, now I have all these videos to watch and not enough time in the day."

Maybe it's a weird OCD thing or maybe I'm trying subconsciously to get my money's worth as a paid subscriber (let's not get any further into that, though), but I feel weird if I don't watch all the video content on the site each day.

#2 Posted by rjayb89 (7806 posts) -

Yeah, I do watch everything, excluding trailers and the like. I need to satisfy my Vinny quota everyday or else I die.

#3 Posted by matthias2437 (992 posts) -

I don't have time to watch all the videos anymore. I just watch the ones I am actually interested in.

P.S. I was a subscriber until it ran out about a week ago. Didn't even notice it ran out until yesterday. I should probably get on that....

#4 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8020 posts) -

No way, I pick and choose.

#5 Posted by devilzrule27 (1241 posts) -

I watch the original content, especially the QLs even if its a game I wasn't interested in it at first cause it lets me see new games that i might find neat, but outside of that I don't watch nearly any of the trailers they put up. Game trailers just don't do anything for me.

#6 Edited by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

Not really, I'll watch them but I don't need to watch them. They're just entertaining enough to watch. At least worth watching compared to what's on TV

#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19816 posts) -

Not anymore. When I had first discovered this site, I made sure to watch almost every QL or other video the day they came out. Weekends were disappointing because there were no new GB videos for me to watch. Now, I'm too busy and I'm not sure I'm enjoying the QLs as much as before.

#8 Posted by Doctorchimp (4161 posts) -

Nah, school and work cuts down my selection.

And even then the youtube quality has really put a wet blanket on it. My next paycheck when I get the year subscription just so I can watch the videos again I'm sure I'll be watching a lot more.

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (13325 posts) -

I don't watch all of the TNTs, and I rarely watched the Happy Hower, but I love all of the original and behind-the-scenes stuff.

#10 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2734 posts) -

I watch pretty much all the non-Quick Look videos. I check out almost every QL but I rarely finish watching them unless it's a game I'm interested in.

#11 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -

Oh god no!

#12 Posted by g6065 (285 posts) -

Definitely not obligated, just enthusiastic.

#13 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1420 posts) -

I used to but then i got a job again so it was no longer possible

#14 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (505 posts) -

I sometimes get behind, but generally I do watch everything they put out (excluding review videos and trailers and such). Same for Tested.

#15 Posted by spazmaster666 (2060 posts) -

I generally watch everything except for TNTs unless it's for a game I actually care about. I find that now that I'm beginning to lose interest in a lot of the anime that have been coming out recently I have more time to watch other stuff and that of course includes GB videos.

#16 Posted by LiquidSwords (2728 posts) -

Nope

#17 Posted by Moonshadow101 (600 posts) -

Obligated? Not quite. I watch every quick look, because I find them entertaining. Also, I have a dual-monitor setup, so having a video playing while I do something else is a pretty common thing for me. Even if the video is an hour long, it's less of a commitment for me than it would be if I had to actually watch it exclusively, so I always watch it. Same thing for the TNTs, subscriber stuff, and other weirdness.

I rarely watch video reviews, since I usually find them redundant. I almost never watch trailers and the like.

#18 Posted by OldGuy (1591 posts) -

"Obligation" is not the word I'd use... but I do watch 95% of the original content...

Yes, that includes all the intern stuff... Hey, hey! I can stop any time I want... Don't look at me like that!

#19 Posted by upwarDBound (658 posts) -

No, I don't feel obligated nor do I watch every single video.

#20 Posted by Toxin066 (3381 posts) -

I used to, but not anymore. They pump out so much hour+ content these days, it makes watching all of it ridiculous. At some point I was just weened of the "watch everything" schtick.

#21 Posted by NegativeCero (3085 posts) -

I try to (except for TNT's), but slowly I'm changing and skipping the stuff I'm not interested in. But there is always that "what if I miss out finding out about a cool game" part of me. Although I guess lately that would be Skylanders and there's no way I'm spending so much money on a single game.

#22 Posted by JasonR86 (10003 posts) -

No.

#23 Posted by BlinkyTM (1057 posts) -

Just the Quick Looks. I love the Quick Looks.

#24 Posted by Barrock (3760 posts) -

As much as I possibly can.

#25 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

No. I can't really keep up. I just watch the ones that catch my interest the most.

#26 Edited by Brendan (8706 posts) -

I don't watch all the trailers, but I watch pretty much all of the original content. I agree with you that sometimes I'm like "Shit, too much stuff to watch!" I just hate the feeling that I'm missing stuff.

#27 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5771 posts) -

All quick looks and TNTs. I watch reviews for games I'm interested. Though I do stay up until 4 everynight.

#28 Posted by Scrawnto (2492 posts) -

@Moonshadow101 said:

Obligated? Not quite. I watch every quick look, because I find them entertaining. Also, I have a dual-monitor setup, so having a video playing while I do something else is a pretty common thing for me. Even if the video is an hour long, it's less of a commitment for me than it would be if I had to actually watch it exclusively, so I always watch it. Same thing for the TNTs, subscriber stuff, and other weirdness.

I rarely watch video reviews, since I usually find them redundant. I almost never watch trailers and the like.

Same here.

#29 Posted by Lukaz (192 posts) -

At this point in my life I have absolutely no obligation to watch all the videos that are released. There once was a time when that was not the case, though university has changed that. There are days (even consecutive ones) when I don't visit the site at all. I know, kill me.

#30 Posted by Grilledcheez (4006 posts) -

Nope...if it's a game I care about or might care about I watch but that's about it.

#31 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8504 posts) -

No, that would be the same as eating every meal I buy to completion, even when it makes me sick.

#32 Posted by Willin (1340 posts) -

I try but sometimes I'll be watching a quick look for a game I have no interest in and think 'It's not worth it' and shut it off.

#33 Edited by GTCknight (725 posts) -

Anything related to Quick Looks, TNTs, special events, or any trailer that catches my interest. So yeah that is a lot of videos to watch. Yet most of the time I still find time to read manga, watch anime, and most importantly play at 4 to 6 hours of videogames a day, and yes I do in fact work (at a retail store) as well as go to collage.

I wonder if that's a good or bad thing. For now I will think its the best thing ever, of all time.

#34 Posted by artgarcrunkle (988 posts) -

No, most of the free content is underwhelming.

#35 Posted by DVombatus (82 posts) -

I give everything a shot, but if its a video of a game I don't care about and I'm not finding the conversation funny/interesting I just quit out.

#36 Posted by Musou (342 posts) -

I kinda do feel like that. I watch every QL, most of the TNTs (exceptions beign games I'm not interested at all or games I rather see for myself) and everything subscriber/behind the scenes related.

Writing it out makes me realize how much I love this god damned website.

#37 Posted by benpicko (2016 posts) -

I watch like 50% of them, and finish like 20%.

#38 Posted by Subjugation (4783 posts) -

I watch pretty much all of it. Archived TNTs and spontaneous live shows can fill an empty weekend.

#39 Posted by Soapy86 (2673 posts) -

I used to, and I still try to watch it all, but it's become difficult lately. Actually, it's become impossible since I'm not a subscriber. Even with the free stuff though, their output has Increased to such an extent that if I try to watch everything, I can't keep up. Not that I'm complaining though. Too much Giant Bomb is a good problem to have.

#40 Posted by SoothsayerGB (1500 posts) -

Yeah, sort of. I don't want to miss anything and I usually forget videos I pass by and plan to watch later. Would be nice if there was some sort of option to backlog videos I want to check out another time.

#41 Posted by Milkman (17849 posts) -

I'm pretty sure I've seen every Quick Look on the site.

Goddamn....

#42 Posted by NTM (8301 posts) -

Heck no. I only watch what I think looks interesting to me.

#43 Posted by Vager (1675 posts) -
@Moonshadow101 said:

I watch every quick look, because I find them entertaining. Also, I have a dual-monitor setup, so having a video playing while I do something else is a pretty common thing for me. Even if the video is an hour long, it's less of a commitment for me than it would be if I had to actually watch it exclusively, so I always watch it. Same thing for the TNTs, subscriber stuff, and other weirdness.

I do this too; usually while I work. Though, I sometimes get too zoned out while working that when I hear the GB crew laughing at something I stop what I'm doing, go back and watch that moment. 
#44 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5195 posts) -

I missed almost a month worth of videos when I was in China and I don't think I will ever watch all of them but I can live with that.

#45 Posted by TobbRobb (5039 posts) -

I don't feel I need too, and I usually don't watch them as they come out, but I'll watch some when I'm bored and eventually I see them all ^^. I've had some connection issues for a few weeks though, the backlog of videos has grown significantly.

#46 Edited by PillClinton (3352 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

I watch pretty much all of it. Archived TNTs and spontaneous live shows can fill an empty weekend.

This, unfortunately. I'm more selective these days though. I used to watch almost all QLs in their entirety, even for games I had absolutely no interest in, and kind of suffer through it. But lately, if a QL is getting boring and not holding my interest, I just shut it off. I know this is a somewhat unpopular opinion, and some will just consider me a troll, but Patrick has made that much easier for me.

#47 Posted by Meowayne (6168 posts) -

What is wrong with you people?

#48 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5904 posts) -

Not obligated, but I do watch everything eventually. It's not always the same day, but every bit of original content that they've done I've seen. There have been bits of live shows I missed that weren't put up, but I always saw most of them.

#49 Posted by gabha (393 posts) -

Other than Quick look EXs and developer diary type trailers, yeah  I pretty much feel the same.

#50 Posted by raidingkvatch (1200 posts) -

Fuck no! Who has that kind of time?