do you GameMine?

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

i just tried this gamemine aka a gamefly wannabe. first off a very quick question: when i send the game back, can i just hand it to the local mailman that comes to my house? or i must drop it straighht at the post office? and if so via post office, do i have to wait in line to hand it to the clerk behind the counter? or i can find a drop-hole within the office and drop it in and go? i tried gamefly before but i had someone to return it at the office since their work is near the office.

now for the review im so glad i didnt waste a dime on gamemine! all the crap they have is very low to medium! even a two year old game is fucking low! and they dont even have all the games! there is no kof 13! no white knight chronicles 2! wtf man???? bs! worse library and quanity of games! and im at westcoast and the department they send me games is at florida! but it does take 2 days for my first game to come. i tried gamefly before and from what i remember is correct, they send me games from los angelas! anyway rather spin extra 2,3 dollar at gamefly! more quanity and closer game sending zone. more games. oh and even cheap game that no one plays like "everything with an engine" is at very low avalibility. gamemine sucks!

Lansky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lansky

@AnnouncerGXZ: I have had Gamemine for a year and I hate it. I've been overcharged twice ($50) in 8 months. They say its a technical error. They refunded the money the last time they did it, but overall your giving them a loan with no interest. They pay it back when they want to. Its terrible and fraudulent, but here's the kicker... I can't cancel my account with the credit card I already gave them or I'll get charged another $50. (researched on the web, and they have done it to many) Why are you charged $50...who knows, but DONT USE GAMEMINE. Its cheaper for a reason. After I change my credit card number and feel secure I'll break the chain. These guys are dead weight. And crooks.

swfcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By swfcfan

@Lansky said:

@AnnouncerGXZ: I have had Gamemine for a year and I hate it. I've been overcharged twice ($50) in 8 months. They say its a technical error. They refunded the money the last time they did it, but overall your giving them a loan with no interest. They pay it back when they want to. Its terrible and fraudulent, but here's the kicker... I can't cancel my account with the credit card I already gave them or I'll get charged another $50. (researched on the web, and they have done it to many) Why are you charged $50...who knows, but DONT USE GAMEMINE. Its cheaper for a reason. After I change my credit card number and feel secure I'll break the chain. These guys are dead weight. And crooks.

Lansky,

A happy Gamemine customer.

;)

Vrikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrikk

Don't trust it.

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By notdavid

Are you asking how post offices work?

isawachuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By isawachuck

I used GameMine for a little over a year and didn't have any issues like that. I ultimately canceled because of the lack of games. They are slow to receive new releases in most cases. I also didn't have any issues giving the game to the mailman or putting it in the mailbox myself.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By yoshimitz707

That sounds awful. I've found that in Canada, GameAccess is actually pretty good for this kind of stuff.