Do you go to midnight releases of games?

• 62 results
ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

No, I usually go the next day...

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By ozzdog12

I normally do, but I went to the Halo 4 launch and I wanted to murder every single person under 18 there. I seriously felt like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Damn kids these days and im only 23. It ruined it for me. I may never go back to a midnight launch

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By envane

been to a few , felt like a weirdo most of the time. they might encourage it in the states but it feels like they try to shun people from attending midnight launches in australia

wow expansion launches were always funny , allll these ppl turning up and not a single one i ever spoke to / or played with online .. anti-social networking ftw

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HerbieBug

Never.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

Nope. Amazon is nice, I can usually wait 24 hours to pick up something the next day, and Steam is a thing as well.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

Nope. I find that Midnight Releases are ridiculous. Usually I pick up the game the day it comes out when the sun is up. The store I go to has enough copies that it's pretty pointless to stay up in a line.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By billyhoush

Nah. I buy online and it either comes in the mail a day earlier or the morning of the release date.

yukoasho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By yukoasho

I've done it when I've had nothing else to do the next day. For example, I attended the midnight for Halo: Reach, but skipped the Halo 4 midnight launch because I had to get in line to vote in the banana republic of Florida.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#60  Edited By DarthOrange

I have before but the usual is no. Things don't get too crazy at my local gamestop and if I have class early the next day I usually just say "fuck it" and pick up my game in the afternoon.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Generally, no. I went to the MW2 one because I wanted to experience one and I was hyped all to hell for that game. The experience sucked. I'll probably never go to one again.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By iam3green

i went to one for call of duty black ops. it was alright. it was extra cold for some reason. o well on that, fun times.

Moonshadow101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Moonshadow101

Unless you count downloading at Midnight, no.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By gaminghooligan

Went for Skyrim. Other that an Elder Scrolls game I've never gone. I only go to those because it's kind of an event for my friends and I. It's really not something the game stores around here do unless it's a CoD or Halo. For those I just get them at Walmart the next day if I want them that soon. No one ever goes to Walmart for games here. For Halo 4 the guy just handed me a free strategy guide they were going to give away at midnight but no one showed up lol.