#1 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4672 posts) -

Recently I rewatched the CAH TNTs and I remembered the Giant Bomb edition. What happened with that?

#2 Posted by Zaccheus (1770 posts) -
#3 Posted by Monkeyman04 (837 posts) -

Not enough people submitting cards? Too much time was put into the new site and they forgot about it? Legal stuff? I don't know, but I would totally buy the GB CAH expansion.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (20586 posts) -

Bah, more like Cards Against Whomanity, am i right?!!!???...

#5 Posted by Kinapuff (244 posts) -

Oh god, I completely forgot about this project. Would love to hear them give us an update on the upcoming Bombcast.

#6 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

It's been a while. Maybe it has been shelved? You know, the economy.

#7 Edited by EarlessShrimp (1591 posts) -

What ended up happening to the Giantbomb edition? Anyone know about that?

#8 Posted by Pr1mus (3520 posts) -

They are long overdue for a new Cards Against Humanity TNT.

Make it so!

#9 Edited by jakob187 (21508 posts) -

Forget about it? I play it on a fairly regular basis.

#10 Posted by vegetashonor (540 posts) -

Play it every so often with a party of friends

#11 Posted by Nightriff (4349 posts) -

Watched the TNTs recently also and they are fantastic, they need to do another one

Dream CAH Game: Jeff, Ryan, Brad, Brad Muir, Jeff Green and Dave just to get more Dave content

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

#12 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4655 posts) -

Watched the TNTs recently also and they are fantastic, they need to do another one

Dream CAH Game: Jeff, Ryan, Brad, Brad Muir, Jeff Green and Dave just to get more Dave content

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

There is a serious lack of Vinny there.

#13 Posted by Nightriff (4349 posts) -

@immortalsaiyan said:

Yeah but I want to give other people a shot and he wasn't in the second CAH TNT and that was way better. I'm the biggest Vinny fan but I don't need him in every video/stream for me to watch it

#14 Posted by alternate (2655 posts) -

The CAH guys seem like they struggle to keep the regular edition in stock and Ryan moves very slowly. It seems to take 6 months to get a t-shirt off the ground #teambrad

#15 Posted by Video_Game_King (34618 posts) -

The online version got DDOS'd, so no links right now.

#16 Edited by BaneFireLord (2878 posts) -

I was playing it last night.

#17 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

@immortalsaiyan said:

Yeah but I want to give other people a shot and he wasn't in the second CAH TNT and that was way better. I'm the biggest Vinny fan but I don't need him in every video/stream for me to watch it

HERETIC!

#18 Posted by MightyDuck (1438 posts) -

My family, friends, and I still play on a regular basis. We have a blast every time.

#19 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

i have yet to break the seal, if only i had friends. I guess i'll play it by myself while blasting linkin park

#20 Posted by RJPelonia (840 posts) -

Both the Giant Bomb and Cards Against Humanity guys are busy people. I'm not sure if they ever got the paperwork all pat down or not, but even then they still have to find a time and day where everyone's schedule matches up just right and actually brainstorm the expansion cards together.

So patience. I'm sure they haven't forgotten at all.

#21 Posted by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

Hard to forget about Cards Against Humanity. Been playing it regularly with my roommates and neighbors, and am looking forward to a giant bomb edition if they ever get around to it.

#22 Edited by BillyTheKid (484 posts) -

I play Pretend You're Xyzzy all the time, except it is down right now, but they are pretty much the same thing. Fun and offensive, I find something like this very hard to forget.

#23 Edited by MattyFTM (14244 posts) -

Ryan said at one point that it's still in the works, but getting everyone's schedule lined up is difficult.

#24 Edited by Cheesebob (1212 posts) -

I am just waiting for them to ship to Europe...

#25 Posted by JoeyRavn (4887 posts) -

I am just waiting for them to ship to Europe...

Uh. I bought mine on Amazon UK.

#26 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

@immortalsaiyan said:

I'm the biggest Vinny fan but I don't need him in every video/stream for me to watch it

YOU LIE!

#27 Posted by Shaka999 (424 posts) -

@deathstriker666: This has nothing to do with your post, but the fact that your account is basically a Pure Pwnage reference made my day.