#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

#2 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I recently spent £50 on a PS3 headset, it was a Turtle Beach one so very good. I was wondering if anybody else has one.

#3 Posted by Twisted_Scot (1180 posts) -

I have a pair of Turtle Beach for my Xbox and I love them, were them all the time and they work great. Have never bothered to pick up anything for my PS3 tho.

#4 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

I got a bluetooth ear thing for it that I can't make work so..Yes and no?

#5 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I recently spent £50 on a PS3 headset, it was a Turtle Beach one so very good. I was wondering if anybody else has one.

50 pound? really?

That's alot, I got mine free with Mag

#6 Posted by captain_clayman (3326 posts) -

i had one but it was a piece of crap.  and i lost it.  
a tip for everyone: never buy a madcatz headset.  terrible, terrible... 

Terrible.

#7 Posted by mosespippy (4364 posts) -

I had one and the internal part connecting the charging cable to the battery isn't connected anymore so it won't charge. I use the PSEye for voice chat now.

#8 Posted by Muerthoz (350 posts) -

I do but most of the time that I'm playing games, everyone else in the house is asleep and I don't want to bother anybody with the sounds of me talking into a headset. I don't do much online gaming anyway.

#9 Posted by Bucketdeth (8039 posts) -

I recently bought the official Sony 7.1 surround sound headset, really great for a nice price.

#10 Posted by mikey87144 (1811 posts) -

@Bucketdeth said:

I recently bought the official Sony 7.1 surround sound headset, really great for a nice price.

Same here. Got it for $65.

#11 Posted by Hector (3374 posts) -

@mikey87144 said:

@Bucketdeth said:

Same here. Got it for $65.

Where at?

#12 Posted by StickyW3b (121 posts) -

I do and all other PS3 users should, I hate playing online with mutes

#13 Posted by AlexW00d (6382 posts) -

I have a £5 bluetooth headset I can use with my PS3 and my phone. I never do though, people are dumb as fuck and don't like working together anyway.

#14 Posted by PenguinDust (12600 posts) -

I have the bluetooth "ear thingy" too but I hardly use it. (A) I hardly play online and (B) it doesn't feel all that comfortable. Perhaps I have small ears, but it keeps falling off my head.

#15 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Nope. You all don't deserve to hear the beautiful, dulcet tones of my voice when I play online.

...Oh wait, I never play online...

#16 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2729 posts) -

I have the official Sony bluetooth headset thingy. It's pretty good, but I never use it, unless I'm playing with a friend.

#17 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I just use me cell phone's bluetooth device.

#18 Posted by TekZero (2686 posts) -

They make headsets big enough to fit on your PS3? Why even do that in the first place?

#19 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -

i feel that i'm at an immediate disadvantage not owning a ps3 ;_;

#20 Posted by kennybaese (679 posts) -

On the incredibly rare occasions that I play online with a friend or two, I just use the Jawbone headset that I use with my phone, so yes, I suppose.

I don't like having racial slurs hurled at me by 12 year olds, so I don't generally play games online, and when I do, I mute the shit out of everyone, so I don't use a headset anyway.

#21 Posted by laserbolts (5337 posts) -

I got one that came with warhawk but it's a piece of shit.

#22 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

Skype or go home.

#23 Posted by spankingaddict (2727 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I have this same headset : ) It works great on my ps3 and 360...

#24 Posted by SheHateMe (5 posts) -

I purchased the new wireless Sony Headset the day it was released from Gamestoop...it cost me about $105 and I have no complaints other than it makes me look like an air traffic controller.

#25 Posted by JacDG (2128 posts) -

Yes, Astro A30's really expensive, but I use them for everything. Xbox, PS3, music listening, movie watching late at night, they are fantastic.

#26 Posted by Milkman (17171 posts) -

Nope.

#27 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -

Got the PX21 Turtle Beach, so if I ever decide to get an Xbox, I can use it with that too.

#28 Posted by SMTDante89 (2611 posts) -

I had one, but it broke. Haven't gotten around to replacing it yet, but I will before Saints Row the Third comes out.

#29 Posted by Fizzy (384 posts) -

I have the wireless one, no clue how to turn it off though!

The 360 wireless just has a button you push to turn it on when you want to talk and off when you don't. It also has a sound to let you know which is which!

#30 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@Still_I_Cry said:

I got a bluetooth ear thing for it that I can't make work so..Yes and no?

Pretty much how I feel. I managed to get mine to work but I never know when it is actually on or if it won't turn on because it is dead or if the game I am playing automatically turns it on when needed. (I don't even know if PS3 games turn it on when needed... that's how confused that thing makes me)

#31 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

So I found somebody with a headset, I said "Hi" and he goes.

"Shut up you fucking British shit face, I'm gonna fucking kill your ass!"

I am happy to say that I won the battle, he was talking shit to me throughout the entire battle and when I won he just left.

#32 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@SuperWristBands: I have no idea how to tell. It looks on but it doesn't work. Oh well. I rarely play online anyway.

#33 Posted by Swoxx (3006 posts) -

Well I do have a bluetooth headset but it's not for my PS3 so I guess not.

#34 Posted by procrasturbate (277 posts) -

Had a Tritton that cost me a small fortune but my daughter broke it by accident. She cried & told me. I bought her ice cream. I cried inside.

#35 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

I have the official Sony headset

#36 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

nope. I don't have any accessories for it

#37 Posted by dirkfunk (175 posts) -

I got a Turtle Beach Headset "designed" for the PS3. . . but it works on 360 and PC as well. . . I can't say I've even ever hooked it up to my PS3.

I played Killzone 2 for about 2 hours. . . that's pretty much the extent of my PSN usage.