Do You Know Someone Who Pirates Games?

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

In all seriousness I think everyone knows someone who pirates games. I used to do it a lot but know I use Steam.

salarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By salarn
danmcn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By danmcn12

I used to. I'm with you. It is inexcusable to pirate games today. Back in the early 2000s when I used to do it there really was no good service to buy, manage, download, and play video games(or music and movies for that matter). Now a days there are TONS of affordable places to get that content. There used to be a sort of robin hood style "justice" to internet pirates. Because music and movie studios used to charge insanely high prices for the content. But now, it is just being greedy.

galacticgravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By galacticgravy

Used to when I was a teenager. When I got more involved in the game communities I changed my ways. Reading dev blogs, and hearing from their mouths the work they put it makes me want to pay them for their services. Having said that I have one friend who still pirates.

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#205  Edited By Vexxan

I have plenty of friends who pirate games. Some of them wants to "try before buy" and some just pirate every game they come across and rarely pays for them.