#1 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -
#2 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

No.

#3 Posted by TheHT (10248 posts) -

if the game for move are fun, i'll give it a shot.

#4 Posted by MistaSparkle (2146 posts) -

I want to but I won't...unless its REALLY cool.

#5 Posted by TheCrushader (49 posts) -

Prehaps, not sure on Kinect yet.
#6 Posted by CannibalFerox (272 posts) -

No to both.

#7 Posted by Seedofpower (3909 posts) -

Nope, taking 14 credits this semester and barley working. Don't have money for anything =(.

#8 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Nope, already got a Wii.

#9 Posted by Asrahn (551 posts) -

Fuck no, I already have a Wii.

#10 Posted by Spiral_Stars (456 posts) -

How has it come to this...

#11 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

Kinect probably

#12 Posted by chughes737 (168 posts) -

I'm gonna wait for the first round and see what actual games come out rather than "proof of concept"  tech demos and wii wannabee's...

Not thrilled with the price tags, relocating furniture to accommodate the camera's or waving my arms around looking like an idiot in my living room either

#13 Posted by Fontan (318 posts) -

Not quite yet. Maybe farther in the hardware life cycle, who knows.
#14 Posted by Brendan (7508 posts) -

I said no, because it will take several really excellent titles to win me over towards the Move or Kinect peripherals.  I'm pretty skeptical of this happening.
#15 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

Isn't there a option for "maybe"?

#16 Posted by sixpin (1277 posts) -

Nope. At least not right now. I'm not a motion control fan. I have a Wii that I don't play. The price tags are kind of high barriers to entry. And finally, the software looks like HD shovelware.

#17 Posted by spazmaster666 (1965 posts) -

At launch? No. Eventually? Yes.

#18 Posted by Druminator (1666 posts) -

I'm going to wait around Christmas time to see what there is to offer then. Got enough games coming in the next couple months that I want more.

#19 Posted by Inuzagi (170 posts) -

No. Already have a Wii and don't see anything as of right now on either the move or kinetic that will pull me into buying either of this.

#20 Posted by Inf225 (503 posts) -

No. The Wii was already too different from the way I like to play games, and these peripherals are even further in that direction.

#21 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

maybe depending on what comes out of it. so far it just kind of seems like sony and Microsoft are just making these for a quick buck. the only thing different from the wii and the rest of them are the graphics are better. it is pretty much it for it.

#22 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (327 posts) -

Not at launch. None of the games interest me at the moment.

#23 Posted by Bigheart711 (1250 posts) -

Not at launch, though...

#24 Posted by commandercup (500 posts) -

As much as I hate dancing, I want one for dance central; but one game isn't enough for me to buy kinect.

#25 Posted by CrazyContrero (73 posts) -

I'm giving it a good wait. see if any good games still come out for them 6 months ahead of their release. I doubt I'd ever get them though

#26 Posted by haggis (1677 posts) -

Not at this point. I've been so disappointed in the Wii that I'm in need of some convincing before I jump into more motion controls. I'm more interested in Kinect than Move (which is a little too like the Wii for my tastes), but there's no killer app yet as far as I can see. I fully expect to never purchase it.

#27 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6268 posts) -

No. Heavy Rain Move seems cool but I can't justify buying Move just for one game.

#28 Edited by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Maybe in the future, but right now the answer is no.

#29 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

No. It's just too damn expensive right now and I really don't see a good reason to buy one.

#30 Posted by Geno (6479 posts) -

If they can make game mechanisms more than a wagglefest and fix the input lag, I will consider it. The Wii has put me off motion controls for a long time.  

#31 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

No. None of the games for them interest me. 

#32 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2712 posts) -

I already ordered my Move.

#33 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

No.

#34 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

nope don't have the room for it, even if i cared about motion control

#35 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Not unless something fucking awesome comes out.

#36 Posted by damnboyadvance (4054 posts) -

Not for a while, at least.

#37 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

Not right away no, I want to see how they settle in first, then I'll decide.

#38 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Yeah, probably. I'm definitely interested in both, especially since I don't have a Wii and I'm not sure I really want a Wii (even though there are games that appeal to me that are exclusive to the system). Dance Central looks fun and I'm interested in how the Move controllers will be used in stuff like Socom 4 and Resident Evil 5 (or even Dead Space Extraction!)

#39 Posted by sarahsdad (1036 posts) -

probably going to get a Kinect, assuming I can figure out if my living room actually has enough room 

#40 Edited by Chris2KLee (2308 posts) -

My apartment in Japan probably can't handle the space required, without some serious furniture shuffling, and neither product has convinced me it is worth the hassle yet.