• 107 results
#1 Posted by NTM (7280 posts) -
#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

I can't say that I really do. I never did. They've always been a fun thing to do, but beyond that I'm not super compelled to go after them. 

But that's just me.

#3 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

I'm kinda tired of scavenger hunt quests most of all.

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

no 

#5 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

Nope, did a few, got bored, started gaining points just by doing stuff I didn't know was a quest, got to 11.

#6 Posted by Yummylee (21293 posts) -

Not an iota.

#7 Posted by C2C (855 posts) -

Its a nice time waster.  I would be a little miffed if they just disappeared, but I don't care too much for quests.

#8 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" I can't say that I really do. I never did. They've always been a fun thing to do, but beyond that I'm not super compelled to go after them.  But that's just me. "
This. I don't know if I press Yes or No to this though...
#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Some of them are okay, but others are annoying. 

Hi, I made this blog for a quest lollulz

#10 Posted by CuddlyKnife (83 posts) -

I always forget about the system until I randomly unlock something, which isn't that often.

No

#11 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

No.  At least the spam they caused basically went away after a few weeks, though.

#12 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...I'm level 29, so yes.  :(

#13 Posted by RecSpec (3766 posts) -

I used to...but suddenly just lost interest.

#14 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

Not anymore. Used to, but I'm just too busy to spend an hour on these things when there isn't any benefit for doing so. 

#15 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -

I'm level 28.  That should answer the question.

#16 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@natetodamax: I hear you.  Everyone mad rushes to finish them all in 15 minutes. >.>
#17 Posted by Milkman (16540 posts) -

Yes. Yes, I do. 

#18 Posted by Sin4profit (2910 posts) -

they were amusing at first but then you'd pop open a page you were sure to be a part of a quest and get nothing. The latest one i can think of was the "...or Die" quest which had the first game in a series and the 3rd game in the series but not the second...wa?
so, they mostly just feel broken, which feels like a frustrating waste of time, which kills all interest i could have in it.

#19 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" ...I'm level 29, so yes.  :( "
@jakob187 said:
" I'm level 28.  That should answer the question. "
Level 30 Wizard here!....close to 31 too. 

I like quests.
#20 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

I like em enough to do the simple ones, but not enough to make a list of 96 games.

#21 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

Not super bothered, but I do them when I have a little down time as it can be a fun little distraction sometimes.

#22 Posted by JJOR64 (18912 posts) -

I'm not super huge into them like some are, but I do enjoy them for a good time waster.

#23 Posted by Video_Game_King (36071 posts) -
@Hamz: 

A level 30 Wizard? Shit, that's gonna be a problem for me, the level 28 Paragon. I'm gonna have to figure out the wiki system if I ever want to stand a chance.
#24 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5808 posts) -

Not enough to do them.

#25 Posted by TurboMan (7417 posts) -

Yes.

#26 Posted by Vonocourt (2123 posts) -

Nah, only one I'm actively going after is super sup check. Why? idunno.

#27 Posted by Rowen545 (20 posts) -

Guess I'm so trained to go after achievements and trophies it just seems like the thing to do.

#28 Posted by rentfn (1278 posts) -

I really enjoy the ones where you have to search for stuff. I really like trivia and think they are similar.

#29 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -

nope. I don't do them too much. But when I do, it's when I'm bored.

#30 Posted by Osaladin (2515 posts) -

Nope, I don't even know how I got to level 13.

#31 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

they were fun to do with friends but now then you'd get the ones with really stupid answers that make me want to junk punch the staff, so that sorta killed it for me. Plus the assholes their three-word blogs also sucks.

#32 Posted by EdTwo (471 posts) -

i did at first, but i dont care anymore. 

#33 Posted by Johnny2900 (88 posts) -

i like them but only the ones I know I can accomplish easily..just like how I feel about achievements
#34 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Yes.

#35 Posted by bulletzing (68 posts) -

Just the ones that seem plausible.  Don't really want to put much effort into these types of things if they require too much time. 

#36 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1868 posts) -

well, it's completely pointless right now, since the levels and EXP you get dont really attribute to anything on the site, and tbh, im quite sure very few people really read the tag at the top right of the post.

#37 Posted by Cslaw (217 posts) -

From time to time when I'm bored I'll do a few, i should do some now.

#38 Posted by Espada12 (78 posts) -

I'm pretty new here, and the quest thing is a pretty nice change addition the the regular forums. The only complaint I have is not having platform specific forums.

#39 Edited by Vorbis (2749 posts) -

I'll do them if I have a clue on the subject matter. NBA Jam? sounds like a sandwich filler. I'm not going to go around the site looking at sports games for a quest, especially a sport that's pretty much non-existant over here. But the DR2+Halo Reach quest, yeah they kinda interested me so I did them and enjoyed it too.

#40 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

I don't care about them, but I find them fun. 
#41 Posted by LiquidPrince (15851 posts) -

They were more fun when I could actually do some of them. I dunno, when they first came out it was sort of exciting but it started becoming to complicated and vague.

#42 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

I say no, but deep down i really do. 

#43 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

nope, i don't. i don't do them to care for. it is just like achievements and trophies also.

#44 Posted by Detrian (1126 posts) -

I loved them until the 755 bullshit. I don't have time nor want to crawl giantbomb 24/7.

#45 Posted by Gamer_152 (14054 posts) -

I've not gone that far out of my way to finish the quests but yeah, I really enjoy them, especially the scavenger hunt ones.

#46 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

Some of them are fun, so yeah I like them

#47 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I do them occasionally when I'm bored. 

#48 Posted by cnlmullen (900 posts) -

I don't *really care* about them, but they can be a fun waste of time. They add to the charm of the site.

#49 Posted by NTM (7280 posts) -

@Hourai said:

"I'm just too busy to spend an hour on these things when there isn't any benefit for doing so.  "

This, and even if someone did have time to spend doing them, why would they?...

#50 Posted by Teaspoon83 (623 posts) -

I do them once in a while when I am bored.