Do you remember your first gaming experience?

• 102 results
TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#101  Edited By TheMasterDS

Yes, I can. It was Super Mario 64. I couldn't wrap my head around it being 6 years old or figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do and so the N64 was returned and an SNES was bought instead with Donkey Kong Country, which was my first love in video gaming.

retrovirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#102  Edited By retrovirus

I believe it was Ski Free on Windows 95. I remember trying to play it and crashing a lot into trees.

Barrabas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#103  Edited By Barrabas

I have vary vague memories of the Atari 2600. Now I was born in 87 so it was way after its time, but my parents were never ones to buy me the newest greatest thing when they could get something cheaper. I think it was a hand-me-down from one of my uncles. I remember playing a lot of Space Invaders, playing Combat with my little brother, and hating Asteroids. I still hate Asteroids, that game is not fun. I'm sure I played more, but that's all I can really remember off the top of my head.

LadyAmerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By LadyAmerica

I believe the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series on the PS1 were my first games. I played some Bloody Roar, Sonic, and a few other games but it was mainly Crash and Spyro. My Dad use to help me out with them a lot and my Mom and I would play Crash: CTR together a lot~