• 57 results
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By Hizang

I only "retire" a console if it becomes 100% useless, as the PS2 played PS1 games I put my PS1 away and my Wii U plays Wii games I put that away. My SNES, N64, PS2, Wii U and PS3 are all currently hooked up because those consoles can only play those games (Without buying off of virtual stores)

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By TechHits

yeah I retire my old stuff, with the exception of my snes me and my gf will still play Super mario kart from time to time.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By subject2change

Never fully retire however if a system has backwards comparability I will use that system usually over the other just for the sake of space.

My living room has my Wii and PS3; my bedroom has a PS2, GameCube (Not hooked up but there) and will be my XBOX 360 when my girlfriend gets a TV from her grandmothers old house; right now it's a small 15" or so TV.

Avatar image for thehuntsmen5434
thehuntsmen5434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By thehuntsmen5434

had a nes, snes, n64, genesis, saturn, dreamcast, ps2, gamecube, wii, xbox360, and ps3 at one point. Realized I barely played any of it.

Sold everything but the ps3, and just use my gaming PC with a frontend and a ton of emulators on the TV with a SNES controller and a Ps2 controller.

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Fearbeard

I always keep my old systems, but I might not have them hooked up.

ViciousReiven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By ViciousReiven
@Seppli said:

Yes. And soon I'll have to learn to throw shit out. Should start throwing out cases and put game discs into binders. Same for all the DVDs. Got like a couple of thrashbags filled with PS1 games too. Quite honestly, I'd be glad if I had no physical collections whatsoever, if only I could attached all these licenses to my name, and conveniently access the content online.

I intend to embrace the age of digital distribution fully pretty soon. Just finally need to pony up for a debit card.

Gah, getting rid of cases?! 
It's such a pain in the ass to find fully cased games with manuals, and it's because of you guys!  

This thread is depressing.
Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Mighty

Never. I still go back to my N64 all the time, I haven't found a console that I'm ready to retire quite yet.