#1 Posted by Alekss (327 posts) -

I just saw the new Sleeping Dogs quick look and I was curios if developers watch this. I am especially curios because Sleeping Dogs seems to have been covered the most on Giant Bomb (when it comes to big sites anyway) and I'm wondering what the developers are thinking.

I would pay to be able to see some develoeper's reactions too the guys playing their game (not necesarelly Sleeping Dogs).

#2 Posted by mtcantor (951 posts) -

Of course they do.

#3 Edited by Sanity (1950 posts) -

I imagine a lot of them do.

I know the Cook, Serve, Delicious! guys are using the QL on there Greenlight page.

#4 Posted by Jams (2966 posts) -

on Indie game the movie, what's his face from Team Meat was watching the quick look of Brad getting pissed at the game and getting all excited about it.

I would assume the more personal the game is to the developer, the higher chance they'll watch everything they can that covers their game.

#5 Posted by mosespippy (4446 posts) -

With some games having 800 people working on them I bet at least some of them do but not all of them. I know some developers who don't even know Giant Bomb exists.

#6 Posted by Petiew (1361 posts) -

I'm sure some do but I doubt most know, or care, that Giant Bomb exists.

#7 Posted by Nictel (2436 posts) -

All Persona 4 related activity from Atlus is based on feedback from Jeff and Vinny :P. So sure. When we get "Italian Vinny" DLC for Sleepy Dogs we will know for sure.

#8 Posted by Alekss (327 posts) -

@nictel said:

All Persona 4 related activity from Atlus is based on feedback from Jeff and Vinny :P. So sure. When we get "Italian Vinny" DLC for Sleepy Dogs we will know for sure.

What do you mean with the related activity? I'm curios to know

#9 Posted by usgrovers (166 posts) -

In Indie Game the Move, Edmund McMillan shows part of the Quick Look for Super Meat Boy, the part when Brad stumbled upon the glitch level.

#10 Posted by Nictel (2436 posts) -

@alekss said:

@nictel said:

What do you mean with the related activity? I'm curios to know

They talked about a Persona 4 fighting game way before Arena even was announced. I believe the same goes for having an P4 anime.

#11 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2295 posts) -

Man I hope not as that would be heartbreaking for a developer to watch their game being mocked.

#12 Posted by Ekami (268 posts) -

As a dev: super yes.

#13 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Every game developer has a Giant Bomb Account and is a sub

#14 Posted by casper_ (908 posts) -

i know that the Team Meat guys watched and enjoyed the quick look of super meat boy

#15 Edited by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

Probably

#16 Posted by Nightriff (5337 posts) -

Yes I would, especially if they use the site they would be curious who likes their game