#1 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

I remember one existed awhile back, but I feel like it disappeared. As someone who spends all day working on a computer, it might be nice to hang out with some duders in the background. Anything like this that I'm overlooking?

#2 Posted by RVonE (4643 posts) -

@ztiworoh: Interesting. I remember hanging out in an GB channel when the site was just launched years ago. Good times were had.

#3 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1546 posts) -

Let's restart it on QuakeNet.

#4 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

@RVonE: I'm wondering if it's worth starting one somewhere. If we can get a critical mass of people it could be good times again.

#5 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

@WilltheMagicAsian: I'm game if you are. It'd be good to have something officially endorsed by the community/site.

#6 Posted by RVonE (4643 posts) -

@ztiworoh said:

@RVonE: I'm wondering if it's worth starting one somewhere. If we can get a critical mass of people it could be good times again.

The 'easiest' way would be to have a sticky on the forums about an 'official' IRC channel. Maybe I'm crazy but I believe there was once such a thread.

#7 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

@RVonE: Well, I just joined #Giantbomb on Quakenet if anyone wants to hop in.

#8 Posted by AlexW00d (6282 posts) -

These things exist, and have been mentioned on the forums multiple times recently. You people need to read more.

Also I believe the one from back when is still a thing.

#9 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1546 posts) -

Just the two of us.

#10 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Uh, yeah dude, my GB Gaming Hub IRC chatroom has been alive and kicking for over 3 months now, like Alex said 
@AlexW00d said:

You people need to read more.

@WilltheMagicAsian: I see your screenshot and raise you with this 
#11 Posted by Llama (180 posts) -

There is another #GiantBomb channel over on Rizon. We're not as nice as Ahmad's channel tho