#1 Posted by graniteoctopus (260 posts) -

im curious to know if anyone actually puts the mouse sensitivity all the way up. personally i have it extremely low so i can be precise but i wanna know if anyone plays the opposite
#2 Posted by natetodamax (19208 posts) -

High sensitivity makes me sick.

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

no one does :) 

/thread

#4 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I DO! 
Not seriously though, I only do it with a bunch of friends when we wanna have some fun. 
It gets freaking insane sometimes

#5 Edited by Suicidal_SNiper (949 posts) -

I'm the complete opposite from you. My sensitivity is so high I can easily pull a 360 before getting close to the end of my mouse pad. I'm always a frontline assault type of guy and never snipe so it works well for me. My mouse also has a super high DPI so it's not like I can't line up a shot when I need to.

#6 Posted by graniteoctopus (260 posts) -
@Suicidal_SNiper:
ha funny that you chose suicidal sniper as your screen name then huh?
#7 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

Twitch shooters usually do. 

#8 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

i bought a 4000 dpi mouse for this exact purpose. 

it doesn't work so well...back to the MX518!

#9 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3071 posts) -

I only play console games. I guess it's a little harder to play with maximum sensitivity when using analog sticks. But, no. It flicks around too much for me. It doesn't make me sick; I'm just not good enough to control it.

#10 Posted by mikeeegeee (1565 posts) -

On PC I seem to recall sticking to about a 6/10.

#11 Posted by pause422 (6190 posts) -

the 'highest' sensitivity doesn't make sense on a PC game. You can put it to fairly low and still have a very fast response time and such. Its just unnecessary in every way.

#12 Edited by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

I play Quake Live close to the highest sensitivity.  I barely move my wrist when aiming, and a slight flick will do a 180.  Most would say that this isn't as convenient as more "sane" sensitivities, but I've gotten used to it, and play much better than I would with an average speed.

#13 Posted by LackingSaint (1818 posts) -

I generally keep it quite high because when I see an enemy to my right, when I jerk to the right I don't want to be halfway there.

#14 Posted by Three0neFive (2294 posts) -

I usually ahve mine fairly high up there. 15 on Source games, though with other games it varies - in BF2, for example, it's only slightly above default.

#15 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

I know i don't anyways! I'd feel a bit motion sick.

#16 Posted by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -

It depends on the game, but I have friend who plays his PC shooters with sensitivity all the way up