Does anyone know how Hannibal is doing in ratings this year?

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's definitely my favorite show that's still on air atm, including Ture Detective(even though that's technically over), but does anyone know if it's doing well in ratings so far? Enough to get another season? I would be gutted if it got cancelled, somehow it's still as immaculate as the first season, which iis quite an achievement.

This is the only forum that I'm a part of so even though its mainly about videogames I know off-topic convos are also pretty commonplace.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Big fan of the show, too. Here's a link that may shed some light on your question. Looks like good news to me. I only ask, please don't call us 'Fannibals.'

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/nbc-hannibal-returns-higher-ratings-article-1.1716825

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By strainedeyes

I believe the premier did better than the finale did last year, which is a good sign.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Significant dip for the second episode, but ratings aren't really the only determinant of renewals these days. Especially on NBC. Plus, it's relatively inexpensive for them. Hopefully it'll be back.

Avatar image for perfectlizardwizard
perfectlizardwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second season is feeling pretty weak for me, and I thought season 1 was the best thing I'd ever seen on TV. True Detective feels like a better show in retrospect.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By strainedeyes

@bwheeeler said:

Significant dip for the second episode, but ratings aren't really the only determinant of renewals these days. Especially on NBC. Plus, it's relatively inexpensive for them. Hopefully it'll be back.

When it's renewal was delayed several weeks last year, the creators said there was interest from Amazon and I think AMC (it was another channel, I don't remember which) to pick it up if it didn't get renewed, so hopefully those would still be options.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can follow the ratings for each episode here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hannibal_episodes

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By frymillstrum

Let's all hope that it does well, although it would be great to appear on HBO without censorship.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this something I should be watching? I tend to avoid dramas on network television because, for the most part, they're fucking terrible.

Common_Moniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am glad I found this thread! Hannibal is great and I hope it continues. The creator of the show has a seven season arch for the show which sounds like it will not happen, but it sounds so cool.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Is this something I should be watching? I tend to avoid dramas on network television because, for the most part, they're fucking terrible.

I'd say it's the best drama on network tv, and one of the best shows on tv period. But of course your interest probably depends on your interest in serial killers and gore and delicious looking food that makes you think "maybe I should give this cannibalism thing a shot?" Am I right guys?

Disaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this show glad it's still around, though I did hear that the ratings were a bit lower than first seasons but I don't know. On a side note the opening of episode two was the first time I actually had to look away a few times, god that was gross. Anyways great show, hope it continues to do well.