#1 Posted by Amber0ni (9 posts) -

There was a quick look or a video of a game that had a little tank or something with a little dude in it that you would append little blocks and turrets to. The goal was to survive incoming attacks. I think it was a DS or XBLA game. Anyone have any ideas?

#2 Posted by N7 (3588 posts) -
#3 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
#4 Posted by believer258 (11907 posts) -
#5 Posted by Amber0ni (9 posts) -

For shame.

#6 Posted by TobbRobb (4649 posts) -
#7 Edited by Bogitt (201 posts) -
#8 Posted by Amber0ni (9 posts) -

No much more simple. Could have been part of a mini-game collection even. For some reason I just remember Ryan doing a video about it, but I could be wrong.

#9 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -
#10 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5007 posts) -
#11 Posted by Amber0ni (9 posts) -

Useless! I found it. It's a game called Steamlands. I have no idea how I heard about it now because GB doesn't cover Flash games.

#12 Posted by Landon (4143 posts) -

@Amber0ni said:

No much more simple. Could have been part of a mini-game collection even. For some reason I just remember Ryan doing a video about it, but I could be wrong.

Try to see if it's on this list.

#13 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@TeflonBilly said:

@N7 said:

I may be mistaken, as I very often am. But I do believe you are referring to The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

I can't be the only one thinking it...

ENDURANCE RUN!

Not to get off topic but the next endurance run i want is a girl ( possibly Sara, only because she is the only girl left in the office ) that plays scary video games and has a video camera focused on her at the same time. and watch her as she jumps.

On topic, and less creepy: Dont know possibly Blocks that Matter.

#14 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

People not realizing that he already figured out what game it is and thus still throw suggestions at him = amusing 

#15 Edited by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

People not realizing that he already figured out what game it is and thus still throw suggestions at him = amusing

when i looked at the thread he still haddent figuered it out. Yes it took me 3 minutes to wright that response.

#16 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Dagbiker said:

@ZeForgotten said:

when i looked at the thread he still haddent figuered it out. Yes it took me 3 minutes to wright that response.

You're excused, you had creepy/stalker-ish thoughts going through your mind 
#17 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@TeflonBilly said:

@N7 said:

I may be mistaken, as I very often am. But I do believe you are referring to The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

I can't be the only one thinking it...

ENDURANCE RUN!

Not to get off topic but the next endurance run i want is a girl ( possibly Sara, only because she is the only girl left in the office ) that plays scary video games and has a video camera focused on her at the same time. and watch her as she jumps.

What if they just got Kessler to do it in a wig and lipstick. That's basically the same thing, right?