Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

I was a big fan of MGS2 and when the PS3 rolled around, MGS4 was announced as an exclusive. I bought a PS3 just for that game and a few months later, rumors are swirling that it's coming to the 360 which I already own. Talk about Irony...anyone want a barely used PS3 ?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

You do realize that these rumors have been floating around since the game was announced, right?

pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pissedoffthewitch
Video_Game_King said:
"You do realize that these rumors have been floating around since the game was announced, right?"
Yes, but they seem to be popping up more and more as we get closer to E3.
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#4  Edited By JackiJinx
pissedoffthewitch said:
"Yes, but they seem to be popping up more and more as we get closer to E3."
That's because it's a wet dream.
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

lol

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Luke

I think we may find-out about this rumor on May 18th, in 5 days, due to Kojima Productions having some weird page up @ konami.jp.co... but it has since been taken down. 

It could also be Zone of the Enders 3, as other have said, or just something else entirely. 

Anyway, regardless, you may want to at least see what's-up with inFAMOUS and E3, before getting rid of that PS3 :p

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Moridin

Meh. You've still got Uncharted 2, inFamous and the new Ratchet and Clank this year to look forward to on the Sony-exclusive front.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Alexander

People need to stop thinking that MGS4 will never come to 360. Need I remind you all of a small game called Final Fantasy XIII. If they do, as they have the past two times, re-release MGS4 like Subsistence/Substance then I could certainly see a 360 version happening. Doesn't really matter about Kojima, he didn't want MGS2 on the Xbox, Itagaki didn't want Ninja Gaiden on the PS3.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By get2sammyb

There's plenty of PS3 exclusives to be excited about though dude. I don't see why people feel like their PS3 can only play MGS4 and nothing else.

I appreciate everyone has different tastes but there are TONS of PS3 games that will NEVER come to the XBOX 360 as long as Sony are a hardware manufacturer.

Just chill, enjoy your system and stop worrying about things that don't concern you.

I don't get why people make out like the XBOX 360 has more content. If you subtract the extra year the XBOX has been on the market, aren't they kinda even? The Wii has the most exclusive content this gen.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Binman88

If you really thought the $400 or so was a justifiable amount of money to spend for one game at the time, then you shouldn't be worrying about it now. It all comes down to what something is worth to you and how much you are willing to pay for it.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Luke

Probably not many peeps on Giant Bomb would agree with me, but my personal favorite PS3 game is Disgaea 3. 

... and yes, I also have MGS4, Killzone 2, and Valkyria Chronicles.  I say if anyone is gunna buy a PS3, buy it for Disgaea 3!!! :p 

(P.S. when i get my hands on Demon's Souls and inFAMOUS, I may reevaluate things a bit).

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Gmanall

Just think if you didn't buy the PS3 you would not have all the cool games.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13  Edited By Godwind

A new term called "Timed Exclusives" has been coined thanks to Square Enix.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PureRok
pissedoffthewitch said:
"Talk about Irony...anyone want a barely used PS3 ?"
I'll take you up on that offer.
CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By CenturionCajun

Don't be cursing Kojima's name until we officially know that it is coming to the 360. While the past track record shows it probably will come to other platforms eventually I don't see it as being a huge thing. Just buy it for the PS3. You have the PS3 and wanted it for that. So, just get it for that.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Crono

Does your barely used PS3 have an emotion engine?

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Karmum
pissedoffthewitch said:
"I was a big fan of MGS2 and when the PS3 rolled around, MGS4 was announced as an exclusive. I bought a PS3 just for that game and a few months later, rumors are swirling that it's coming to the 360 which I already own. Talk about Irony...anyone want a barely used PS3 ?"
Rumors have been floating around the exclusivity of MGS4 for a looooong time. It is just that E3 is around the corner, people need to get views, and Microsoft thinks getting old games is better than announcing new ones. It really is not.
Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I wouldn't get rid of a PS3 just for the Blu-Ray player. Plus, there are a bunch of games coming out that have peaked my interest. I just don't have a PS3.