Does Jeff finish reading Space Jam on UF?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By nightriff

I started watching all the Unprofessional Fridays, taking notes on segments and games I want to edit out for my own stupidity. One of them was combine all the Space Jam segments into one, but does Jeff actually finish the book or did I miss it? Last time I have written down for Jeff reading the book was UF 4/5/13. I'm currently on UF 7/26/13 and he doesn't even have the book with him. Was just curious if that whole thing was just stopped or it comes back later episodes.

I'm also jumping around so I could have easily missed a chapter or two but not the entire ending of the book.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

@nightriff: No, he has yet to finish reading Space Jam on air.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShaggE

If only he had ended with this:

Loading Video...

Also, somebody force Jeff to watch the movie already. It's inconceivable to me that he hasn't seen Space Jam.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TruthTellah

@nightriff: He has not finished it on air. I imagine he will eventually.

And when I finally send him this Space Jam stuff, it'll force his hand...

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By nightriff

Thanks guys, guess I'll hold on to the chapters separately until he finishes reading it. Has he read any of it lately or was it be 6 months since he has touched the book?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@nightriff: Jeff made an offhand comment GOD KNOWS WHERE (it could've been any number of live streams, podcasts, or Jar Time videos from the past few months, I literally have no idea) that the book got misplaced at some point and he doesn't know where it is.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightriff: Jeff made an offhand comment GOD KNOWS WHERE (it could've been any number of live streams, podcasts, or Jar Time videos from the past few months, I literally have no idea) that the book got misplaced at some point and he doesn't know where it is.

Wait, so all he needs is someone to send him the book? He should have asked...

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Flappy

Totally forgot that Jordan and the Looney Tunes took PEDs to make that game-winning run on the Monstars. Not so sure how to feel about life anymore, y'guys.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@flappy said:

Totally forgot that Jordan and the Looney Tunes took PEDs to make that game-winning run on the Monstars. Not so sure how to feel about life anymore, y'guys.

I will not allow such slander, sir!

Yeah, Jeff really should finish the book.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TruthTellah

@flappy said:

Hey, the Monstars were the first to use them; they started the war. Jordan and the Looney Tunes just did what they had to do to stay competitive. You don't understand the pressures, man. You weren't in their shoes. The planet was on the line!

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

was only funny the first time

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was disappointed that he didn't

roulette1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By roulette1986

It was boring as hell, so I hope not.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

It was a one time joke that I hope we can put behind us already. Similar to how people last night were constantly yelling "play Windjammers!!" during the PS4 stream - c'mon doods.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

It was a one time joke that I hope we can put behind us already. Similar to how people last night were constantly yelling "play Windjammers!!" during the PS4 stream - c'mon doods.

On the other hand, Windjammers is better than most of the games they played during the PS4 stream.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flappy said:

Hey, the Monstars were the first to use them; they started the war. Jordan and the Looney Tunes just did what they had to do to stay competitive. You don't understand the pressures, man. You weren't in their shoes. The planet was on the line!

The moral I took from the story is that it's okay to cheat if the bad guys cheat even more. And being loony is totally okay and occasionally can save the world.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Milkman

@humanity: Windjammers is absolutely not a fucking joke.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@humanity said:

On the other hand, Windjammers is better than most of the games they played during the PS4 stream.

It's a fun game and I'd definitely like to play it with friends if anyone I knew owned some version of it, but I'm kind of excited about the future of gaming more than reliving the past. Maybe it's just me though, cause whenever I see an awesome new kickstarter/trailer for an 8bit styled side scroller I just roll my eyes while others are freakin pumped.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikkaq said:

@truthtellah said:

@flappy said:

The moral I took from the story is that it's okay to cheat if the bad guys cheat even more. And being loony is totally okay and occasionally can save the world.

That is exactly it. You only need to be slightly more moral than your evil opponent.

And looniness is always welcome! :D

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BisonHero
cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

it was funny in that way that Andy Kaufman was funny. I love "fuck the audience" comedy.

After a while, though, it can get stale- as all good things will.

That being said, I don't care one way or the other on if he ever reads it again.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#22  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I really wish he did.