#1 Posted by NukeSpoon (530 posts) -

Any medium you like.
 
Flash 8 is my preferred choice, though I suspect it is wasted on me.
 

 

CAN YOU DO BETTER?

#2 Edited by Canberra (1065 posts) -

Christ i hope so. give me a sec.
 
also isn't this ment to be in Off topic?

#3 Posted by CitizenKane (10507 posts) -

I can't draw worth a damn.  Then again, I haven't really ever tried to make myself better at it.

#4 Posted by StarFoxA (5160 posts) -
@Canberra said:
"

Christ i hope so. give me a sec.
 
also isn't this ment to be in Off topic?

"
Site related shenanigans go in General Discussion.
#5 Posted by Izick (141 posts) -

That picture scares me....

#6 Posted by Canberra (1065 posts) -


 
#7 Posted by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -

#8 Edited by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -
@Cloneslayer said:

"

 
"
Epic win.
Online
#9 Posted by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -
@JJOR64: thank you sir! I used my love for Vinny to craft this masterpiece and I also love me some DBZ.
#10 Posted by Izick (141 posts) -

These pictures are great

#11 Posted by NukeSpoon (530 posts) -

Also in my depiction of Ryan he had been drinking milk.

#12 Posted by Canberra (1065 posts) -

 
 
Could not resist!
#13 Posted by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -

Vinny when angry

#14 Posted by Kohe321 (3529 posts) -

Epic stuff!

#15 Posted by Jimbo (9863 posts) -

#16 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
Sorry its a bit shitty I did it in about ten mins. Its Ryan in case you cant guess
P.S. you get bonus points if you remember the quote
#17 Edited by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I started making a cartoon of Vinny, only simple so it could go on a T-shirt, I'm going to get round to doing all 4, I'm going to try and give them their own main styles, Jeff the NVs, Brad the sideburns, not so sure on Ryan though.
 When I post pictures they never show in the comment only in the edit, so if this fails to show, link here.
This isn't finished, still major WIP.

 
#18 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Jimbo said:
"
"
Nobody can touch this!
#19 Edited by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

Original:

 
 
Drawing: 

 
Please don't make fun. I may go off the edge and go suicidal if you do. 
 
Wait, facial hair above his nose, lolwut?
#20 Posted by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -

Here's one I made earlier...
 

Moderator
#21 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" Here's one I made earlier...
 

"
Oh, how I wish I had artistic talent. 
#22 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

#23 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19367 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93: Dude... that's hilarious.
#24 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" Here's one I made earlier...
 

I stole this for my avatar
#25 Posted by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -
@Br3adfan: And here's where I politely clear my throat, holding out my hand for payment...
Moderator
#26 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@Canberra: Computer Daddy's one is the exact idea I had coming into this. I hate you for being faster than I.
#27 Posted by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" Here's one I made earlier...
 

"
No fair, no real artistic talent allowed!
#28 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
"
"
i like yours more. cool. 
#29 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Br3adfan said:
" @buzz_clik said:
" Here's one I made earlier...
 

I stole this for my avatar "
Hey you can't just steal someone's artwork for your avatar. At least ask for permission.
#30 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

Here's my attempt at an Anime Vinny. It came out pretty good. Don't ask about the jacket, though. 

 
#31 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -
@Red:
Good jobbu!
#32 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Red said:
" Here's my attempt at an Anime Vinny. It came out pretty good. Don't ask about the jacket, though. 
 
"
Hey thats...
#33 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" Here's one I made earlier...
 

"
lol I hope the staff see this one
#34 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

k guys I attemped mine using only the circle tool in Microsoft Paint, plus the fact that I can't draw anything worth shit, and you get this abomination.
 
Try to guess who it is.   (hint:  It's Jeff)

#35 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" k guys I attemped mine using only the circle tool in Microsoft Paint, plus the fact that I can't draw anything worth shit, and you get this abomination.
 
Try to guess who it is.   (hint:  It's Jeff)

"
.....Jeff, is that a dick on your face or are you just happy to see me? :O
#36 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

#37 Edited by Dethfish (3684 posts) -

This took me a lot longer than I planned. It's another Super Saiyan Vinny. I thought maybe his facial hair should be yellow too but it kinda made it hard to see. I also did this without a mouse which is probably why it took me like 30 minutes.   
 
Edit: Well after 2 shitty drawings I came up with this less shitty version. 
 

 



 


 

#38 Edited by LiquidPrince (16003 posts) -

I just did a quick little sketch. Didn't come out that well on camera. Oh well.
 


#39 Edited by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:

" I just did a quick little sketch. Didn't come out that well on camera. Oh well.
 

 
"
OMG, I'm going to have nightmares!!!
#40 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Giantbomb has some incredible artists!

#41 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" I just did a quick little sketch. Didn't come out that well on camera. Oh well.
 

"
NO NO NO
#42 Posted by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -

I think there totally needs to be more pictures of the GB crew having sex with cars. While a dragon watches.

Moderator
#43 Posted by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" I think there totally needs to be more pictures of the GB crew having sex with cars. While a dragon watches. "
LOL
#44 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -
@Ineedaname said:
" I started making a cartoon of Vinny, only simple so it could go on a T-shirt, I'm going to get round to doing all 4, I'm going to try and give them their own main styles, Jeff the NVs, Brad the sideburns, not so sure on Ryan though.
 When I post pictures they never show in the comment only in the edit, so if this fails to show, link here.
This isn't finished, still major WIP.

 
"
Vinny is the gamecop!
#45 Posted by LiquidPrince (16003 posts) -
@Cloneslayer: @Jolly_Lolly:  What, what? It's that bad?!?
#46 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:

" @Cloneslayer: @Jolly_Lolly:  What, what? It's that bad?!? "

His eyes and nose look a little odd.
#47 Posted by LiquidPrince (16003 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:

" @Cloneslayer: @Jolly_Lolly:  What, what? It's that bad?!? "

His eyes and nose look a little odd. "
Oh, maybe. But then again it was based on this picture, even though I changed some stuff around.
 

#48 Posted by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" I think there totally needs to be more pictures of the GB crew having sex with cars. While a dragon watches. "
by popular demand...
#49 Posted by Cloneslayer (1635 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" @CL60 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:

" @Cloneslayer: @Jolly_Lolly:  What, what? It's that bad?!? "

His eyes and nose look a little odd. "
Oh, maybe. But then again it was based on this picture, even though I changed some stuff around.
 

"
forehead is too big, nose is too upturned... its just creepy
#50 Posted by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -
@Cloneslayer: Oh, you know that's going straight into the pornfolio. Nice Trogdor-esque touch, btw.
Moderator