#1 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -

Don't know if I missed the post or link but has drew posted his photos yet? Some of them were stunning.

#2 Posted by BombcastGoldthwait (247 posts) -

Nothing yet That I've seen. I remember during the stream that Ryan said he had some crazy number of pics (over 3,000 I think, or close to it if I remember correctly), So it might take a while to upload.

#3 Posted by drewbert (2094 posts) -

Yeah, I'm going to try to post them in a GB blog. Don't know how our tools will handle 300 photos, but we'll see!

Staff
#4 Posted by falpatrick (154 posts) -

@drewbert said:

Yeah, I'm going to try to post them in a GB blog. Don't know how our tools will handle 300 photos, but we'll see!

Make them handle it!

#5 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -
@drewbert

Thanks drew! Looking forward to them.
#6 Posted by Grissefar (2843 posts) -

@drewbert said:

Wow thanks for telling us about your trip, Drew. It was really interesting and it also got me so interested in North Korea that I watched some documentaries on youtube. Really fascinating country. You wonder how they manage to keep up the childish behavior of trying their hardest to look good from the outside, while it is obvious that something is indeed very wrong with the country. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

#7 Posted by MrSlapHappy (172 posts) -

@drewbert: that was really cool to hear about your trip Drew, thanks for sharing!

#8 Posted by jakob187 (21514 posts) -

Goddammit, this makes me want to get another subscription just to watch that fucking video! I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP NORTH KOREA IS FROM THE MOUTH OF DREW SCANLON!

#9 Posted by Matthew (1910 posts) -

@jakob187: 5$. One Month. Do it.

#10 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

Goddammit, this makes me want to get another subscription just to watch that fucking video! I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP NORTH KOREA IS FROM THE MOUTH OF DREW SCANLON!

It was awesome. Almost too awesome.

#11 Edited by Mikemcn (6875 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

It was one of the best pieces of video content GB has put out, I really enjoyed it, and it had nothing to do with vidjagames. You should find a way to watch it.

#12 Posted by DukesT3 (1853 posts) -

I honestly didn't know that you could visit North Korea.

#13 Posted by endless_void (706 posts) -

Yeah dude I want to see that video so badddd now ;_;

Anyone have a private video link I could use?

#14 Posted by B0nd07 (1674 posts) -
#15 Posted by jakob187 (21514 posts) -

@Matthew: You know, it's really weird not having a subscription anymore. I didn't realize how restrained I would feel. Other than that, I can't really find anything that justifies me needing a yearly subscription. I don't watch the videos in HD, I use the YouTube player more than anything else anyways, and the premium videos - while many of them are pretty cool - just don't tickle my fancy anymore.

Am I...am I falling OUT of love with Giant Bomb? O_O

#16 Posted by thatdutchguy (1223 posts) -

here is one 

#17 Posted by SamFo (1512 posts) -

@endless_void: pay 5 bucks dick.

#18 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

@Matthew: You know, it's really weird not having a subscription anymore. I didn't realize how restrained I would feel. Other than that, I can't really find anything that justifies me needing a yearly subscription. I don't watch the videos in HD, I use the YouTube player more than anything else anyways, and the premium videos - while many of them are pretty cool - just don't tickle my fancy anymore.

I have felt the same way lately. I rarely actually care about the videos anymore. Vinny still makes me laugh here and there but I just dont find the guys funny anymore. I doubt I will renew. I guess the over saturation of Patrick on the site has turned me off from giantbomb. I obviously don't expect them to change it for me so i'll just be on my way.

#19 Posted by jakob187 (21514 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

@jakob187 said:

I have felt the same way lately. I rarely actually care about the videos anymore. Vinny still makes me laugh here and there but I just dont find the guys funny anymore. I doubt I will renew. I guess the over saturation of Patrick on the site has turned me off from giantbomb. I obviously don't expect them to change it for me so i'll just be on my way.

That's not the thing. I just found myself watching the videos less and less as I had more and more to do. I evaluated it and said "man, if I'm not going to watch the videos that much, why am I subscribed".

I still laugh my ass off at/with the guys.