Driver San Fransico disc problem (360)

VictorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By VictorK

For once in my life I get lucky and recieve the new Driver a day earlier ( I live in Sweden). 
I installed it on my 360 and noticed right away that the dvd-reader was making to much noise, the 
amount of noise you get when you don´t install games. I browsed thorugh the menus and eventually started playing to see if it would go away, but the noise wouldn´t stop. 
I checked to see that I really had installed it, and I had. I even re-installed it and restarted my xbox, but that did not help. 

After nearly three years of not having to listen to that loud dvd-reader I simply can´t  play games with that loud noise  in the background.
I have checked my old installed games, and they still play nice and quietly from the harddrive.

Has this happened to any of you before with any other game? Or perhaps even the new Driver?

Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Filthy pirate!!!!!!

I'm joking

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

... :|

VictorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By VictorK

Very peculiar. After having the game run for about 5 minutes, the dvd-reader got quiet like it should, with the game being installed and all. 
Maybe it´s some sort of anti-piracy measure?
And yeah, it very much is a real copy of the game, I just got it a day earlier in the mail.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5  Edited By Yanngc33

Turn the sound all the way up, that'll solve the problem

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Well then... Maybe your copy is defective or might pull a Halo 3 with only working well uninstalled.

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By kalmis

I had the same with problem with the Grid game. Refused to play it because of that.