DSi.....anyone?

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DeadlyPain

Alls i hear people say is that its gonna be a portable perve machine and to be honest, a waste of time.
it's barely gonna be any better with a miner CPU increase - 2 touch screens? i barely used the one.... - Slighty bigger screens even though its keeping the same resolution from previous DS's which will weardown the battery at a quicker pace and 2 cameras, Why cameras is beyond me....

i would rather just see alot of games being ported/remade for the DS then this new DSi
plus the DSi will no longer support GBA :( no more Golden Sun for me then if i do buy one (and lack of Guitar hero DS support as well don't forget)
don't say keep your DS lite - im not carrying around a DS lite AND DSi - wtf at that?

the only thing interesting about the DSi is going to be the DSiWare - where you can buy and download all the games from there official Wii Shopping channel - However, not much is said about the GBA titles, only DS - rather annoying, but we'll have to wait and see

Theres a Slot 1 card that allows for GBA emulation, but that will be dead with the new DSi as a new one would have to be remade for it to work again - ANNOYING....:(

i would love ff8 to be ported for the DS just with FF3's graphics prehaps or Wild Arms :P << i'd buy those over the new DSi anyday

--------------------

So whats your verdict on the new DSi?
Are you also annoyed with the removal of the GBA slot?
Do you even see a purpose in the cameras? (We all carry mobile phones with the same or better resolution then the DSi's and besides alls i see is shit software that allows you to photoshop the pictures prehaps << fun for what 5mins? *yawn* Video storage i hear you say? i barely use my phone for video, why will the DSi suddenly become more special with it's own?)

im still not sure if i want one, im gonna  wait till my mates get one first then rate it that way - DSi just hasn't grabbed me, but for the time being has kept me wondering......
Maybe you guys can win me over.........?

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

i don't think i'll get it, because i know i would use it for the wrong reason

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

Already have one reserved. I don't mind that there will not be a GBA slot.
I'm liking the fact that i'll be able to hide it in my pocket and take it to work so i can listen to music or take pictures.

Retrogimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Retrogimp

I think Brad might want one.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Godwind
So whats your verdict on the new DSi?
I plan on getting it.

Are you also annoyed with the removal of the GBA slot?
Nope.  I have older hardware that can play GBA games.  Shouldn't you be annoyed that the Nintendo DS cannot play Gameboy and Gameboy Color games?

Do you even see a purpose in the cameras?
There are probably going to be some use for it.  It is more of a social thing.

Video storage i hear you say?
I wasn't aware the DSi could store videos.  You mean record videos and stuff?

The advantage to the DSi is it does have more storage than the average phone.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

there is a thread for this all ready.