Dubstep soundtracks

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 7

Edited By Sunjammer

I'm not AGAINST dubstep or anything, but man has that genre become easy to define, and man does most of the stuff sound within two degrees of exactly the same. With the amount of dubstep in games these days, those games have become incredibly easy to date. I keep thinking 2 years from now we'll remember those games and be like, damn, that music sure was dumb, all with the same overcompressed snares and weasly kicks over Massive vowel oscillator "bass". There's barely any fucking bass in that music anymore, just a constant tuned sine sub ducked by the kick, bleh.

Then again, who the fuck cares about games older than a year and a half anymore.

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Sunjammer

I'm not AGAINST dubstep or anything, but man has that genre become easy to define, and man does most of the stuff sound within two degrees of exactly the same. With the amount of dubstep in games these days, those games have become incredibly easy to date. I keep thinking 2 years from now we'll remember those games and be like, damn, that music sure was dumb, all with the same overcompressed snares and weasly kicks over Massive vowel oscillator "bass". There's barely any fucking bass in that music anymore, just a constant tuned sine sub ducked by the kick, bleh.

Then again, who the fuck cares about games older than a year and a half anymore.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By MysteriousBob

What games have dubstep in them? I can't think of one.

Then again, I'm not even sure what dubstep is.

Avatar image for deathstriker666
deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By deathstriker666

I really don't understand all the hate on Dubstep. It's at least a step up from other forms of Electronic music where all you get is same crap on loop. People seem to adore Daft Punk, Justice, or some other Eurotrash group. At least with good Dubstep you get some variety and it's not all wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub

Synchronatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Synchronatic

@deathstriker666: I couldn't have said it better myself.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BoOzak

Wait people actually like dubstep!? I thought it was all just some kind of sick practical joke...