E3 '09 PLEASE BRING ME:

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys no updates in a while but yeah I can't ignore E3 can I? Specially if it goes back old fashion :P So here is the list of what I really want to be shown at E3 and given a date or something! They make me wet my pants every time I think about it :P Anyways, on with the games:

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep / Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Being a real Kingdom Hearts fan, I can't wait for those two games. I have both platforms and got my import ready for 358/2 days from Japan so any extra information about the game is welcome. But yeah I really want information about Birth By Sleep because it looks crazy sweet. SO BRING ON THE KINGDOM HEARTS!

Metal Gear Solid for 360

No need to explain do I? But yeah I can still wish right?

Assassin's Creed 2 / Splinter Cell Conviction

I was a big fan of the first game so I really want to see what Ubisoft did with a bigger team and all. Also I want to see their works on Splinter Cell, it's been too long since I've got into any stealth game so can't really wait to get back as Sam Fisher.

The Saboteur

I love original games. And this one got me puzzled and soooo excited! Looks amazing, the concept and everything.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Loved first one, can't wait for the second one. Can't wait to spend all my time on it.

And finally two Bioware games

Mass Effect 2  / Star Wars: The Old Republic

I loved Mass Effect so much! Stole many of my gametime aand played through it twice and going through for the third time on Hardcore difficulty to get the achievement and also get all my choices right before the second installment.
I love MMOs. Always did. Always will. And Bioware working on a MMO makes me want that MMO! I love Star Wars and that game looks really good! I gave up WoW and still am a bit hooked to Warhammer Online but yeah.

Follow-ups

Wolfenstein
New Zelda
DJ Hero
Batman Arkham Asylum
Alan Wake
Thief 4
Dead Rising 2
No More Heroes 2
Little Big Planet PSP
Max Payne 3

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys no updates in a while but yeah I can't ignore E3 can I? Specially if it goes back old fashion :P So here is the list of what I really want to be shown at E3 and given a date or something! They make me wet my pants every time I think about it :P Anyways, on with the games:

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep / Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Being a real Kingdom Hearts fan, I can't wait for those two games. I have both platforms and got my import ready for 358/2 days from Japan so any extra information about the game is welcome. But yeah I really want information about Birth By Sleep because it looks crazy sweet. SO BRING ON THE KINGDOM HEARTS!

Metal Gear Solid for 360

No need to explain do I? But yeah I can still wish right?

Assassin's Creed 2 / Splinter Cell Conviction

I was a big fan of the first game so I really want to see what Ubisoft did with a bigger team and all. Also I want to see their works on Splinter Cell, it's been too long since I've got into any stealth game so can't really wait to get back as Sam Fisher.

The Saboteur

I love original games. And this one got me puzzled and soooo excited! Looks amazing, the concept and everything.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Loved first one, can't wait for the second one. Can't wait to spend all my time on it.

And finally two Bioware games

Mass Effect 2  / Star Wars: The Old Republic

I loved Mass Effect so much! Stole many of my gametime aand played through it twice and going through for the third time on Hardcore difficulty to get the achievement and also get all my choices right before the second installment.
I love MMOs. Always did. Always will. And Bioware working on a MMO makes me want that MMO! I love Star Wars and that game looks really good! I gave up WoW and still am a bit hooked to Warhammer Online but yeah.

Follow-ups

Wolfenstein
New Zelda
DJ Hero
Batman Arkham Asylum
Alan Wake
Thief 4
Dead Rising 2
No More Heroes 2
Little Big Planet PSP
Max Payne 3

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Meowayne

Right, more sequels. Always more sequels.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By RedSox8933

I want a date for Virtual Console on DSi.

Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ninja

I think iv'e almost spent too much of my life playing mass effect and i'm only at 25 hours lol still theres not enough side missions in that game, hopefully ME 2 gets better DLC support.

Ryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ryu

I think there was something about Dead Rising 2 not being at E3 this year because of Swine Flu or something? I was looking forward to it too :(.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lethalki11ler
Meowayne said:
Right, more sequels. Always more sequels.
Sequels can sometimes be better than the original no? (Majora's mask, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 2, Manhunt 2, etc.)
TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#7  Edited By TobyD81

I need a release date for PSP 2, my interest is piqued by Microsoft's motion-sensing camera for 360, and if Nintendo wants to prove they love me, they'll announce New Super Mario Bros 2.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By pirate_republic
LethalKi11ler said:
Meowayne said: Right, more sequels. Always more sequels. Sequels can sometimes be better than the original no? (Majora's mask, Gears ... [more]

Not Majora's Mask IMO.

In any case, I'm pretty hyped for Assassin's Creed 2 and COD6 mostly. I also hope there are some major announcements from the keynotes.
lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lethalki11ler

Microsoft conference better impress me. and I simply gave up on Nintendo so I won't be tuning in for their conference

Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ninja
LethalKi11ler said:
Microsoft conference better impress me. and I simply gave up on Nintendo so I won't be tuning in for their ... [more]
Yeah I think Microsofts will be the most impressive as we now most of the stuff sony is serving. Nintendo will be an embarrassment again but Microsoft have to proof there will be a good fall and proof that this Halo ODST thing is woth buying by the Halo fans in the know.

Microsoft can also mess up big time tho if all they do is show this rumoured new Xbox Zune and a motion controller, who cares about that just give me the games.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Please bring me a Ravi Drums/Reggie Fils-Aime collaboration at Nintendo's Press Conference. I don't care what they do, just as long as they do it together.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By TheKidNixon

A repeat appearance of Ravi Drums would be most excellent. Also, with the return of Mega-E3, we also need some J Allard up in this mess.