E3 2009: When and Where Are You Watching It?

JD183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JD183

So I'm assuming most people will be streaming the press conferences? I was just wondering where. I usually go with Gamespot... are they doing live streaming this year? Also, what times are the conferences in GMT?

So yeah. Tell us where, when and how you'll be experiencing E3!

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

According to the dry-erase board on the most recent CO-OP episode, it looks they'll be doing a live stream on their site. So, naturally I'll be going there.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

If Area 5 does it, then I'll watch it there. I'm hoping G4 does, rather watch it on TV.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By damswedon

either gamespot or ign for the big 3.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zereta

Giant Bomb ain't doing it? If they're not then its Co-op for me.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

G4 is planning another commercial free broadcast of each of the big three press conferences live.  After the horrible job they did the first year they broadcast the conferences live, they switched to commercial free.  Last years show were very good, although some internet critics got pissed because of the far-away camera angel used during the FFXIII reveal at the Microsoft conference, but they were asked by Microsoft or SquareEnix to use that angle.  They aired the full trailer later anyway.  If this year is anything like last year's show, there will be a ton of commercials before the conferences and right after, but none during the shows.

So, (A) since my internet connection is not the fastest, (B) my TV is much larger than my computer screen and (C) I can watch it in my underwear in bed, I'll be watching the shows on G4 in June.  The other publisher conferences I'll catch over the internet, but I don't need to see the EA or Activision one's live.