E3 and flashback 5

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

Edited By MikeydCT

E3 has came and gone, this E3 got me hyped for a lot of games. The press conferences were so so, Sony and Microsoft were good and Nintendo and Ubisoft were boring. Microsoft was first and it seems they are always first. They opened up with The Beatles: Rock Band. The Beatles in the game look unfinished, has the same look as rock band 2. I believe I saw now 2 vocalist can sing in the same. It turned me off that the people playing were singing but they were lip sinking. After 20 mins of that they showed  Modern Warfare 2, they part they showed off look cool as hell but I feel that bad part to show at the same time. Your person climbing a snowy mountain, you get to the top and pull out this gun with thermal vision on it and you go around shooting people using the thermal vision to help you see. OK that was cool but we cant see the action! I am going to get that game when it comes out. Then they talked about Final Fantasy XIII which looks good really dont care about it, Shadow Complex i cant remember it, Joy Ride which looks like a Wildly coyote cartoon you game to drive in and do trick with your 360 person. After that boring cramp Crackdown 2 was announced, Im hoping that there is a story this time and more to do than collecting 800 ORBS! Then Left 4 Dead 2 was announced and this proved to me that the first game has no more DLC coming for it, that is why the game of the year edition is out. There is not 5 people and now you get to use melee weapons. After that they showed Splinter Cell: Conviction, never played Splinter Cell, Forza Motorsport 3 which looks like 2, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach. Microsoft finally showed Alan Wake, could this be the next Duke nukem forever? It seems that when I heard someone talk about this game they talk about how long it been in development. When I saw it I thought it was silent hill 5. Metal Gear Solid: Rising was the last game they showed and Hideo Kojima came out talked about it without a translator. In the Sony press Hideo Kojima talk about Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker he had a translator. So can he speak English or not? And that was Microsoft
    The Nintendo press conference was a let down once again. OK they did show us four new Mario games but only one I liked was Galaxy 2. They opened up with New Super Mario Bros. Wii, to long of a name. It is a multiplayer Mario game where up to 4 people and run through 2D level. There are only 3 characters Mario, Luigi and Toad which can be different colors. They showed loads of cramp which I dont care about and talked about the numbers. Super Mario Galaxy 2 was announced, looks like the first game. They said that they had so much more they want to put in the 1st galaxy game that this was going to be 1.5 but they came up with more ideas and made it too, which mean we wanted people who bought one to also buy this so we named it two because not everyone would buy 1.5. They showed off more stuff like Dead Space: Extraction which I think will fail like the Dead raising game on the Wii. The last game was shown was Metroid: Other M made by Team ninja. Im hoping the camera in the game doesn't suck. I also wonder what will Samus look like if you 100% complete the game. The women in Team ninja have big boobies and will they make Samus rack bigger.
    Sony press conference was great, they opened up with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The game looks great, the city looked amazing. I have not seen any multiplayer yet and hope to see some. After that MAG: Massive Action Game was shown, I wonder if you need a great internet hook up and lag. 256 people playing simultaneously wonder what it works. And then Gran Turismo! for the PSP, Dam it. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker aka The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. After that cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp, FFXII and cramp. God of War III has shown and this will be the reason I get a PS3. It still looks the same, it was running on 720 hd. Heavy Rain also looks great, I only saw video of a person walking around. Assassin's Creed II was shown again for everyone that fell asleep at Ubisoft press conference. Final Fantasy XIV Online was announced and I feel people are already hate the game because its online due to FFXI. Mod Nation Racers was also announced, its little big planet as a racing game. You get to make your own tracks, you get to control everything. The last game shown was Gran Turismo 5 FINALLY! Where the hell is this game? This game will be a system seller for Sony. Im betting next E3 comes GT5 will still not be out.
    Since my last update I play very little, I mostly been playing stuff for achievement point. I played and finished Wario Land: Shake It! It is a rental, beat it in 6 hours. I would have beat it in 5 but had to backtrack for more money to buy a map to unlock the next world. To much of the game is too easy, a few of the boss battles and very few level and hard. The story makes no sense , someone stole a globe and gave it to Wario. The globe it self has a world were a princess it kidnapped and a sack that has endless coins in it is stolen. Some people from that world go to Wario world and ask him to save the princess and he could get the sack that has endless coins. That game was from gamefly, a other game they sent me is The Lord of the Rings: Conquest. Only play it if your a achievement whore. I am not a Lord of the Rings fan. The AI is cheap at times, if your down they will beat the cramp out of you and getting up when your down take to long. Some attaches are badly delayed. The game is mostly go here, take over this point, hold it and move on. I have start playing ghostbusters but will leave that for next time. I was very busy last week and every free time I had I was writing this blog. Next time Im hoping to finish a few games, this summer I will try and finish as much games as I can. Well Im off to go finish ghostbusters and then play Metal gear solid one through three.

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MikeydCT

E3 has came and gone, this E3 got me hyped for a lot of games. The press conferences were so so, Sony and Microsoft were good and Nintendo and Ubisoft were boring. Microsoft was first and it seems they are always first. They opened up with The Beatles: Rock Band. The Beatles in the game look unfinished, has the same look as rock band 2. I believe I saw now 2 vocalist can sing in the same. It turned me off that the people playing were singing but they were lip sinking. After 20 mins of that they showed  Modern Warfare 2, they part they showed off look cool as hell but I feel that bad part to show at the same time. Your person climbing a snowy mountain, you get to the top and pull out this gun with thermal vision on it and you go around shooting people using the thermal vision to help you see. OK that was cool but we cant see the action! I am going to get that game when it comes out. Then they talked about Final Fantasy XIII which looks good really dont care about it, Shadow Complex i cant remember it, Joy Ride which looks like a Wildly coyote cartoon you game to drive in and do trick with your 360 person. After that boring cramp Crackdown 2 was announced, Im hoping that there is a story this time and more to do than collecting 800 ORBS! Then Left 4 Dead 2 was announced and this proved to me that the first game has no more DLC coming for it, that is why the game of the year edition is out. There is not 5 people and now you get to use melee weapons. After that they showed Splinter Cell: Conviction, never played Splinter Cell, Forza Motorsport 3 which looks like 2, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach. Microsoft finally showed Alan Wake, could this be the next Duke nukem forever? It seems that when I heard someone talk about this game they talk about how long it been in development. When I saw it I thought it was silent hill 5. Metal Gear Solid: Rising was the last game they showed and Hideo Kojima came out talked about it without a translator. In the Sony press Hideo Kojima talk about Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker he had a translator. So can he speak English or not? And that was Microsoft
    The Nintendo press conference was a let down once again. OK they did show us four new Mario games but only one I liked was Galaxy 2. They opened up with New Super Mario Bros. Wii, to long of a name. It is a multiplayer Mario game where up to 4 people and run through 2D level. There are only 3 characters Mario, Luigi and Toad which can be different colors. They showed loads of cramp which I dont care about and talked about the numbers. Super Mario Galaxy 2 was announced, looks like the first game. They said that they had so much more they want to put in the 1st galaxy game that this was going to be 1.5 but they came up with more ideas and made it too, which mean we wanted people who bought one to also buy this so we named it two because not everyone would buy 1.5. They showed off more stuff like Dead Space: Extraction which I think will fail like the Dead raising game on the Wii. The last game was shown was Metroid: Other M made by Team ninja. Im hoping the camera in the game doesn't suck. I also wonder what will Samus look like if you 100% complete the game. The women in Team ninja have big boobies and will they make Samus rack bigger.
    Sony press conference was great, they opened up with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The game looks great, the city looked amazing. I have not seen any multiplayer yet and hope to see some. After that MAG: Massive Action Game was shown, I wonder if you need a great internet hook up and lag. 256 people playing simultaneously wonder what it works. And then Gran Turismo! for the PSP, Dam it. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker aka The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. After that cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp, FFXII and cramp. God of War III has shown and this will be the reason I get a PS3. It still looks the same, it was running on 720 hd. Heavy Rain also looks great, I only saw video of a person walking around. Assassin's Creed II was shown again for everyone that fell asleep at Ubisoft press conference. Final Fantasy XIV Online was announced and I feel people are already hate the game because its online due to FFXI. Mod Nation Racers was also announced, its little big planet as a racing game. You get to make your own tracks, you get to control everything. The last game shown was Gran Turismo 5 FINALLY! Where the hell is this game? This game will be a system seller for Sony. Im betting next E3 comes GT5 will still not be out.
    Since my last update I play very little, I mostly been playing stuff for achievement point. I played and finished Wario Land: Shake It! It is a rental, beat it in 6 hours. I would have beat it in 5 but had to backtrack for more money to buy a map to unlock the next world. To much of the game is too easy, a few of the boss battles and very few level and hard. The story makes no sense , someone stole a globe and gave it to Wario. The globe it self has a world were a princess it kidnapped and a sack that has endless coins in it is stolen. Some people from that world go to Wario world and ask him to save the princess and he could get the sack that has endless coins. That game was from gamefly, a other game they sent me is The Lord of the Rings: Conquest. Only play it if your a achievement whore. I am not a Lord of the Rings fan. The AI is cheap at times, if your down they will beat the cramp out of you and getting up when your down take to long. Some attaches are badly delayed. The game is mostly go here, take over this point, hold it and move on. I have start playing ghostbusters but will leave that for next time. I was very busy last week and every free time I had I was writing this blog. Next time Im hoping to finish a few games, this summer I will try and finish as much games as I can. Well Im off to go finish ghostbusters and then play Metal gear solid one through three.