E3 Day 1

Katsumoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Katsumoto

Just some thoughts about that press conference. 

-Kinect looks really lame. I just don't see why someone would get that, when they can have a Wii for probably the same price. I assume Kinect games are going to be $60, so it doesn't seem to be worth it at all. 

-KOTOR online is one game I'm really excited for. Bioware does know how to make a trailer, but they also know how to make great games. They have never let me down before. 

-4 Player Gears co-op. Awesome. Hopefully the multiplayer gets a seamless start, unlike Gears 2's. Man I missed playing that game online. I loved Gears 1. 

-Not really excited for any FPS. Halo seems decent...the beta was good at least. 

Katsumoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Katsumoto

Just some thoughts about that press conference. 

-Kinect looks really lame. I just don't see why someone would get that, when they can have a Wii for probably the same price. I assume Kinect games are going to be $60, so it doesn't seem to be worth it at all. 

-KOTOR online is one game I'm really excited for. Bioware does know how to make a trailer, but they also know how to make great games. They have never let me down before. 

-4 Player Gears co-op. Awesome. Hopefully the multiplayer gets a seamless start, unlike Gears 2's. Man I missed playing that game online. I loved Gears 1. 

-Not really excited for any FPS. Halo seems decent...the beta was good at least.