Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By dantebk
I'm the one in the middle.

You know you're out of shape when you're sore from playing video games all day, but I can't help it.  Certainly marching back and forth between the West Hall and the South Hall four times didn't help.  I'm sure all the junk food I've been consuming at weird hours is merely icing on the ragged cake.  Still, it's E3, and that makes it all worth it.  Day 2 was spent mostly in meetings with adventure game developers and publishers looking at their newest offerings, and my AG-centric wrap-up can be found here by clicking on this text, yes this text I'm writing right now

Even with all those appointments, I still managed to play a lot of games:

I'll make the offer again, though no one bit on yesterday's blog post, but if anyone has any questions about how any of the above games play, leave a comment and I'll respond.  Maybe I'll write up dedicated preview posts for each of the games I play at E3 in the coming weeks, but then again, that sounds like an awful lot of work.

One more day to go!  Today I don't have any appointments, so I'll just be trying to hit all the games I've missed so far.  That means Bethesda, that means perhaps waiting in massively long lines for God of War III and Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.  Tonight: Joystiq's reader meet-up.

Previously:

E3 Day 1: Seventeen games!
E3 Day 0: Tales of Monkey Island
dantebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By dantebk

You know you're out of shape when you're sore from playing video games all day, but I can't help it.  Certainly marching back and forth between the West Hall and the South Hall four times didn't help.  I'm sure all the junk food I've been consuming at weird hours is merely icing on the ragged cake.  Still, it's E3, and that makes it all worth it.  Day 2 was spent mostly in meetings with adventure game developers and publishers looking at their newest offerings, and my AG-centric wrap-up can be found here by clicking on this text, yes this text I'm writing right now

Even with all those appointments, I still managed to play a lot of games:

I'll make the offer again, though no one bit on yesterday's blog post, but if anyone has any questions about how any of the above games play, leave a comment and I'll respond.  Maybe I'll write up dedicated preview posts for each of the games I play at E3 in the coming weeks, but then again, that sounds like an awful lot of work.

One more day to go!  Today I don't have any appointments, so I'll just be trying to hit all the games I've missed so far.  That means Bethesda, that means perhaps waiting in massively long lines for God of War III and Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.  Tonight: Joystiq's reader meet-up.

Previously:

E3 Day 1: Seventeen games!
E3 Day 0: Tales of Monkey Island