Endurance run... of the future!

Canberra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Canberra

I know that it is to early to be thinking about this but when the P4 Endurance run is over (be it game over or they finish the game) what game would you like to see next? any suggestions?

Matt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Matt_

I would like it if they did older RPGs that I never finished. Like Chrono Trigger or any Final Fantasy's.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By samcotts

Maybe Final Fantasy XII?

Canberra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Canberra

ok so here’s my idea bear with me ok? I personally prefer the episodes where Vinny and Jeff are just going around and not battling ant thing (although those are great also) just talking to guys, ultimately just trying to help Charlie 'get some' and on account of the hilarity involved. I would suggest... Sims 2.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By m1k3

Lol maybe by the time they're done, Persona 5 will be out. I would like to see them do older versions of persona since i haven't played them myself. I dont think its possible to do an endurance run with a game other than persona since you wont be getting such awesome lol-ish comments from the guys. I could be wrong, there could be other over-the-top rpgs out there.

Canberra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Canberra

think about it! it could be called
Sims 2 Endurance run: cradle 2 grave.
and the guys have to raise a Sim from baby to death.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By samcotts
I don't think Sims 2 would work very well. It lacks direction and I can't see it lasting too long. It definitely needs to be a JRPG again.
LifeByDegrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By LifeByDegrees

I think Valkyria Chronicles would make a solid choice- both because its an awesome game that deserves to get pushed- and that its doing something with its combat and game design that is really what the future of JRPGs should be, in my opinion.
Its also quite pretty- which is a plus. I don't think I could handle watching them play an "ancient" JRPG- no matter how good the story or the gameplay was. Persona 4 is kind of the edge of both modern design and length that will work for me.
The game should also probably be under the 60 hours length- otherwise it won't be an Endurance Run so much as a Neverending Story- at least in the format of 15-30 minute videos.
Can anyone think of something that isn't a JRPG?

Canberra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Canberra

If I did want another RPG i'd deffo' go with Valkyria.

NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NukeGoBoom

Pokemon Red and Green remakes on GBA.
Recorded on Gamecube GBA thing.

Fire Emblem or Advance wars would be nice too.Im going too pixelated right now ...