#1 Posted by mrcraggle (1979 posts) -

Eurogamer Expo starts this Thursday the 26th and runs until Sunday the 29th in London. Last year was the first time I attended and I had a great time checking out a bunch of games that weren't coming out for some time even if some of the demos were a little bit shit (here's looking at you Tomb Raider) but it was great to really get a hands on with a lot of these games I wouldn't even get a chance to play and even changed my opinion on such as Far Cry 3.

The full list of games is available on their site so I'm wonder, for those attending, what are you excited/interested in seeing?

Although it can be hard to really get a full idea of what to expect from just looking at a list of names as last year I was unprepared for Tokyo Jungle even though it was already out in the PSN store, I was just completely unaware of it but after the show, I went home and bought it and had a blast.

I unfortunately, did kind of forget about the show coming up so I do only have a 1 day ticket for the show which I'm pretty gutted for seeing how this year looks like it'll be even bigger than last year (sold out with 70,000 tickets) so seeing a lot of the stuff may be a challenge but my absolute must see/play are:

• Titanfall
  • Bayonetta 2 (even though I don't own a Wii U)
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Need for Speed: Rivals
  • The Sims 4
  • The Crew
  • Hotline Miami 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Volume
  • Battlefield 4

While it's not the longest list, I'll be happy leaving the show seeing those even though I want to also check out PS4/XBone stuff, Oculus Rift, Indie Arcade (which was probably one of the best areas last year despite it being tiny), and the Pinball Arcade. There's also the developer sessions but Saturday seems to be the best day with The Witcher 3, Watch_Dogs and Resogun. I may check out the XBone Presentation at 12pm just because it's being done by Phil Harrison, Killzone at 3pm (2 was pretty good), and finish with The Evil Within at 5pm. It'll all come down to how busy the show is.

Showfloor plan. Even lists a few games not previously mentioned

#2 Edited by BigJeffrey (5111 posts) -

More Ki

#3 Edited by mrcraggle (1979 posts) -