#1 Posted by jjnen (661 posts) -

This is just an idea that popped into my head, and I thought it could be kinda neat, so please don't crucify me.

Far Cry 3 is coming out in Europe and Australia on November 29. The same date that this week's TNT happens to be. So 1+1 is 2, and even though North America won't get the game until next week (December 4) GB could do a Far Cry 3 TNT and focus on the luckier continents that have the game already. In short, start TNT in decent time to us living 8-10 hours in future.

Is this idea fucking stupid or stupid enough that it could work?

#2 Posted by Nightriff (5337 posts) -

I don't think they would be able to play it and broadcast it because they are in the US. That would be my guess but I really don't know

#3 Posted by jjnen (661 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

I don't think they would be able to play it and broadcast it because they are in the US. That would be my guess but I really don't know

Well the embargo is up at least that much I know. Still, there might be some weird restrictions with live streaming though that seems unlikely.

Anyway, just thought this would be a cool idea because for once Europe isn't behind with the release schedule.

#4 Posted by SexVicar (53 posts) -

It wouldn't really be fair on either side and Ubi might frown on it as well.

This is a good week to do something released recently in both the US and Europe so everyone can be involved. Sonic And All-Star Racing Transformed could be a good one (And kick off the first Wii-U TNT) since that game is pretty baller and online seems solid enough on it (At least from what I played) as could be Playstation All-Stars. 

Y'know, unite in harmony before we start screaming obscenities at each other.

#5 Edited by Yummylee (22538 posts) -

@SexVicar: Good idea, Playstation All-Stars could be fun. Plus we've just had two shooter TNT's in a row, and Far Cry usually isn't a franchise noted for its 'awesome multiplayer'.

#6 Posted by Maajin (1088 posts) -

That sounds like a good idea!

#7 Posted by SexVicar (53 posts) -

Sonic and All-Stars Transformed is also on all 3 consoles at the minute so it could go multi-set up as well. Could do half and half with that and PS All-Stars. 

It can be a Smash Mouth week, y'all (Patrick eat the eggs)

#8 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

they could do a Wii U TNT, or did they do that already? i didnt see last weeks.

though i dont know what big multiplayer games are on Wii U?

#9 Posted by HowDire (270 posts) -

Quake

#10 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

I'd just like to see some PC gaming on TNT.

#11 Posted by Mister_V (1434 posts) -

Planetside 2.

#12 Posted by Sammo21 (3550 posts) -

Planetside 2, random older game, Playstation AllStars, Forza....