#1 Posted by RainbowRaccoon (125 posts) -

Hey GB Forum fauna, here's a thread to share any cool game-related things things you've made. Strut your creativity now!

I made this Pyramid Head figure a few years back by taking a cheap batman figurine and painting it gruesome-like, then adding a cardboard helmet, and from Fimo clay made a robe, Mannequin figure and Great Knife

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Does the ability to become video game characters and assume their abilities count?

#3 Posted by RainbowRaccoon (125 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Does the ability to become video game characters and assume their abilities count?

Yes, but pictures are required.

#4 Posted by SMTDante89 (2579 posts) -

I haven't myself, but that looks really freaking cool. About how much time did it take for you to finish all of this, if I may ask?

#5 Posted by believer258 (11906 posts) -

Well, I once wrote down a story about Mega Man crossing over into our world when I was in Elementary school. He wound up killing Eggman... somehow. Anyway, not really anything else I can think of.

#6 Posted by RainbowRaccoon (125 posts) -

@SMTDante89: Thanks man. If I recall correctly probably took around 8 hours to make. The hardest part by far was getting the helmet right. Took about 6 different prototypes.

#7 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

Let's say I wanted to make.. I dunno.. I'm feeling cliche: the pendants from Ocarina of Time.. what did you use?

#8 Posted by shulinchung (180 posts) -

I made this Witcher 2 fan art. :)