Everyone together for GOTY

anden4300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So, Patrick just confirmed everybody will get together for GOTY this year, how do you all think it's gonna go with so many people together?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

They'll unanimously agree that Shadow of Mordor is GOTY. Patrick might try to bring up Bayonetta 2 and then get completely ignored.

mak_wikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh my god, Unprofessional Fridays. OH MY GOD!

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By splodge

They will sit around and talk about video games for a while and then they will pick one game that is really good and some more that are good too but maybe not as good and then they will go home and eat some turkey.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saints Row The Third still gets robbed

Professor_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will pick Shadow of Mordor despite it being pretty good, but very forgettable. Dan will compare everything to Metal Gear, Jeff will whine about every game he didn't like, and Brad will defend every game Jeff hated. Those are the things that are guaranteed to happen.

We will also get some video where they use a camera mixer with a super wide shot of everyone across the bottom, a video game in the top right corner, and the same shot of Jeff that's along the bottom, but blown up on the left even if he isn't actually play the game next to his face.

Everything else is up in the air.

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Well there is just a thing as Google Hangouts. I'm guessing that might ACTUALLY be how they "Getting together."

elyk247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 25

@corevi: I think Dan will help him out, but that's immediately what I thought too haha.

I think they will go for Shadow of Mordor for GOTY, but I think the indie titles like Jazzpunk and Shovel Knight have a better chance than people think.

ejc93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there is just a thing as Google Hangouts. I'm guessing that might ACTUALLY be how they "Getting together."

They're going to SF.

dynamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dynamix

Super excited to see the entire gang assemble. Patrick said they'll be there for about 10 days. I know their main focus is the GOTY stuff, but it would be great if they could squeeze in a couple of quick looks as well. Vinny & Dan must happen!

Avatar image for thunderstorm101
thunderstorm101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

It should be just Vinny describing all the nominations through the power of jamming in the corner. I'd watch that.