#1 Edited by LordJezo (81 posts) -

[img]http://imgur.com/up2gw[/img]

I have reset the font sizes in Chrome but it's not doing anything. Even typing this out in the forum editor is strangely large. Did a font or something change on the site that doesn't come with Windows by default that I need to add? It's quite the pain to read.

#2 Posted by MB (13089 posts) -

Have you tried clearing your cache in Chrome? Current Chrome Beta and Canary on Windows 7 is fine for me, as well as Beta/Canary for Mac.

#3 Posted by NTM (7542 posts) -

That's not what it looks like on mine. Mine's regular.

#4 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I've never had that issue before, with any browser.  
But you're right that does look look both bold and trash

#5 Posted by TobbRobb (4840 posts) -

I had that with firefox at some point. Dunno what I did, I'd suggest cleaning the cache, do it with CCleaner for extra cleanliness.

#6 Posted by Zuldim (287 posts) -

I'm using Chrome and mine looks fine.

#7 Posted by EuanDewar (5098 posts) -

*claps*

#8 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Looks fine to me on Chrome.

#9 Posted by Pie (7110 posts) -

@Scooper said:

Looks fine to me on Chrome.

I just attempted to click on the MGS Rising topic :P

#10 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

@Pie: haha

#11 Posted by LordJezo (81 posts) -

@MB said:

Have you tried clearing your cache in Chrome? Current Chrome Beta and Canary on Windows 7 is fine for me, as well as Beta/Canary for Mac.

Do you know what font this site uses? CCleaner didn't work but I think one of my Windows fonts may have gone haywire and I need to reinstal it.

#12 Posted by Benny (1955 posts) -

@LordJezo: Check if you're zoomed in slightly.

#13 Posted by LordJezo (81 posts) -

@Benny said:

@LordJezo: Check if you're zoomed in slightly.

Wasn't that .. (control+0) resets it.

Chick woke up and I was mentioning to her Helvetica as that's what a font identifier extension said this site and others that have gone wonky were using. Helvetica Neue to be exact. She said he had just use that one for a Photoshop project she was working on. I deleted the font from Windows and now everything once again looks as it should.

#14 Posted by Benny (1955 posts) -

@LordJezo: Glad you sorted your problem. I can't sleep when stuff like this happens to my PC, drives me insane.

#15 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

My chrome has been working fine for a while now but i had an issue with fonts on this site a while ago where text was almost transparent, then one day it just fixed itself, no idea how i can help you.