This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FredPeterson (14 posts) -

Your video games need you!

Our goal is to create the world's largest community edited video game database. Gamewise will catalogue every detail related to your games - from the characters, locations and items found within them to who made them and how to complete them.

Gamewise is:

Definitive

Each game, character, platform, company, person or franchise can have their own profile with unlimited pages of quality user contributed content.

Vast amounts of detail can be achieved while being displayed in a clean and clutter-free format.

Structured

Gamewise allows users to catalogue all types of data related to games, giving them context and a place within the gaming universe.

Using our menu editor pages can easily organised in a logical, hierarchical format - allowing for everything to be where it belongs.

Easy to Use

We've built powerful, user-friendly tools that are easily picked up and allow for efficient creation of quality content.

No knowledge of code is required, you won't see any curly brackets here! Anybody can use our visual editors and begin adding content instantly.

Rewarding

Every contribution made rewards the user with points - it's an open system that's fair and above all, transparent.

Become the top contributor to a game (or any other entity) and you'll be rewarded with a 'master' badge - along with the knowledge of being completely awesome!

Interactive

Gamewise is an interactive experience - you can follow your favourite entities in order to receive a bespoke feed of news and updates which accurately reflect your interests.

You will receive tailored recommendations for other entities to follow, allowing you to discover new games and interesting content.

http://gamewise.co

#2 Posted by Pie (7099 posts) -

That's pretty funny

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Gamebomb.ru, your days are numbered.

#4 Posted by AlexW00d (6275 posts) -

Good luck buddy.

#5 Posted by FredPeterson (14 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Gamebomb.ru, your days are numbered.

Haha!

#6 Posted by 71Ranchero (2772 posts) -

@FredPeterson: The way you post so much about Gamewise makes me wonder if you have another motive.

#7 Posted by fr0y0 (150 posts) -

What are you doing, Fred?

#8 Posted by FredPeterson (14 posts) -

@Atramentous said:

@FredPeterson: The way you post so much about Gamewise makes me wonder if you have another motive.

Yeah I can't believe how they can just rip off GB like this??

#9 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

I only visit gaming sites that do Persona 4 Endurance runs, perhaps you guys should do one!

#10 Posted by Shaka999 (480 posts) -

How isn't this advertising?

#11 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

The most blatant attempt at advertisement I have ever seen.

#12 Posted by Brenderous (1101 posts) -

Gross.

#13 Posted by IBurningStar (2173 posts) -

I don't like you and I don't like your site. I really don't like advertisement threads. That is why I flagged this. Now...

#14 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

This sounds like an awesome idea. I'm gonna rip it off.

#15 Posted by wewantsthering (1567 posts) -

This hasn't been locked yet?...

#16 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Yes, I'm almost certain that many of the pages submitted there are grammatical atrocities. Good luck with that.

#17 Posted by Landon (4144 posts) -

Pretty sure I spend a lot of time at a website that does exactly this.

#18 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

@FredPeterson: Copy-pasting a a bunch of text and then dropping a link to another site isn't the way to start a thread on Giant Bomb. We ask that those starting up threads put some original text in there written in a way that will spark discussion. This is just spam and I was a little hesitant about treating it as that, but judging by how many times the community have flagged it, it seems they agree.