#1 Edited by jonano (365 posts) -
I'm so sick of being the goody goody hero in games i want to be the villain heroes are usually to me pretty boring except solid snake  villains are more interesting because of the lack of any moral code or rules plus its just  fun to play the stories would be completely different there  motives would be a lot more interesting than just there's a bad guy lets go save the world I'm just wondering why there isn't that many games that let you be bad it would be a fresh approach  compared to the amount of games you have to be good there is a choice id like to see more games that let you be a  villian with good story on world domination or a comic book type game with a villain like green golin in spider man or an evil superman type dude thrashin the city and the heros come to stop you or a lord of the ring scale epic battle between good and evil type thing well theres overlord but thats ok.

anyway I  just wanted to know if any body else had the same complaint or if you have any  ideas you would like to share for a villain game
mine is your typical superhero story but seen from the dark side with a free roaming city scape with destructible buildings that you can be thrown through  and epic battles with the heroes
#2 Posted by VaultBoy (194 posts) -

GTA series, Manhunt series, Postal, most WRPGs allow an evil path, Black & White, and that's just naming a few off the top of my head.  Quite a few games allow you to play a villain.  And, not just a villain, you're usually forced down the path of being a sadistic sociopath.

#3 Posted by jonano (365 posts) -

yeah i know what your saying but gta your a gangster not really a villian  manhunt is a survival game black and white yeah but you have a choice im talking more like king pin in spiderman, the joker or souron in lord of the rings  like a comic book villian more than just a bad guy

#4 Posted by Dissolve (375 posts) -

The upcoming Star Wars: The Force Unleashed has you playing Vader's apprentice who hunts Jedi.

That's pretty villainous if you ask me.

#5 Posted by UnsungHero (49 posts) -
yeah but I sense a goody goody plot twist where you choose to save them instead of kill them.....just guessing
#6 Posted by Balls (526 posts) -

Fear is kind of an evil game. I don't like when you see the feet all of a sudden that scares the crap out of me everytime.

#7 Posted by Colonel_Cool (808 posts) -

I would love to see a WW2 game like Call of Duty with a German campaign.

#8 Posted by Dissolve (375 posts) -
UnsungHero said:
"yeah but I sense a goody goody plot twist where you choose to save them instead of kill them.....just guessing"
Yeah, no doubt that'll happen.
#9 Posted by UnsungHero (49 posts) -
Colonel_Cool said:
"I would love to see a WW2 game like Call of Duty with a German campaign.
"
No one has the balls to do that......too many lawsuits.....
#10 Edited by Dissolve (375 posts) -

WoW has that new thing where you're a death knight or whatever it's called. You just go around killing civilians in their homes!

#11 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3091 posts) -

I can't wait until Rockstar puts kids in GTA so I could wait outside a school until it releases all of it's kids...wait for them to cross the street with them thinking the cross guard will protect them... and have some fun...

#12 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"I can't wait until Rockstar puts kids in GTA so I could wait outside a school until it releases all of it's kids...wait for them to cross the street with them thinking the cross guard will protect them... and have some fun...
"
Lol. I don't think rockstar would risk that. They are already pushing the limits on the M rating.
#13 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

I'm pretty sure its most of the stuff Rockstar creates but I just consider them games that are misunderstood

#14 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

Fable and Fable 2 allow you to be as rude and as evil as you want.